Mom of 3 under 4!

Options
hey everyone!
I'm new here, looking to lose a little over 55 lbs.

I have 3 little boys age 3yrs, 18 mo and 7 mo.

I'm looking to experiment with Paleo/Primal foods and possibly dip into Vegan. I really, really, want to do a 30 day green smoothie challenge so hopefully I can meet some others who want to try as well!

Have a great day!!

Valerie

Replies

• ks_mommaof5
    ks_mommaof5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are super ambitious nutritionally!!!! I admire that greatly - my strength is working out like crazy (not eating clean). :)

I am a mother of 5 and I vividly remember the days when they were younger (now 16, 14, 12 and twins that are 8). Being a wife, a mom and a career woman is a carnival-style juggling act ... I admire everything you are accomplishing each day!!!

Feel free to add me ... I'll prove worthless with your nutritional ideas, but I'm a bulldog of consistency in other ways.

Best of luck!!!
  • SelfLoveMamma
    Options
    Thanks KS!

I definitely love working out when I get the time to so I will look forward to your advice there.

5 babies? twins? you brave soul!!!

Thank you for taking the time to reach out!
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm a mom of four boys aged 8,9,9,10. (Yes twins) I eat probably 80% clean and I try to kill myself at the gym 5 days a week :) ive lost 65lbs since last summer, 1/2 way to my goal! I wanted to say kudos to you for starting now, I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. (And piling on another 50lbs after I had my kids) add me if you want. Good luck mama!