do u have any advice for me and my ugly stomach?

Options
Hi.
As u can tell my stomach is gross. I know. I hate looking at it too :(
I have a questions about it.. I would like true stories or maybe some tips. Please.
Some facts about me. I'm a mom of a beautiful 6 year old. I've lost a good amount of weight after I had my daughter. I hate my stomach more then anything..
Do you think its possible to loose the indent on the bottom of my stomach without surgery?
Why do I have the indent? I did the test for diastasis recti and I dnt have it.

Replies

• wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Have you lost a large amount of weight recently? If so, your skin may still be in the process of tightening up. If not, I would imagine surgery is the only way to get rid of it.

Having said that, I think it is always a good thing to focus on the things you LIKE about your body and ignore the stuff you don't. I feel sad reading the mean things you said about yourself. Things are not black and white, beautiful and ugly. You can still be attractive and not have a perfect body. In fact, you are probably the hardest on yourself. We tend to be our worst critics.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Your best bet would be to do some heavy weight training. Building up some muscle might tighten the skin a little. Look, you had a child, you're going to show signs of that. Your stomach really doesn't look that bad.
  • L0vr
    L0vr Posts: 5
    Options
    I haven't lost to much weight recently. Throughout the years I have..
    I understand that I shouldn't be negative. But its like this. If I don't love myself, who will love me? Nobody.
    I just want to change it.. my negative thoughts are motivation. Lol. I love my body. Just not my stomach..
  • L0vr
    L0vr Posts: 5
    Options
    What do u mean heavy weight training? How would I be able to do that to target my stomach?
    And thanks for saying my stomach doesn't look that bad. But I know what I see!! Ita horrible :( I'm 23 mh body should be nice.. I chose to have my baby though. I wouldn't change that. But I need help with this BIG issue I have with myself.