Need some buddies! : )

Options
Hey everyone, I'm new to MFP...so just kinda looking for some awesome, fun, motivational people who are willing to have my back, help keep me on track and I'll do the same for you : )

Replies

• TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :smile:
  • CPlempel1013
    Options
    hey! welcome :) I need motivation friends too haha. losing weight is tough!
  • katsdragon2008
    katsdragon2008 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I need motivational buds too. :heart:
  • DLiberal
    DLiberal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! I will just call it MotivationForPeople
  • vt78che
    vt78che Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Pink! Support is what this is all about. We all have our challenges. Add me, if you like. Can always use more friends. Some days are a breeze, then others - we need the masses!

All the best to you!

Mike
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey there...welcomw to MFP and good luck on your goals everyone..

Please feel free to add me for support
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I found I'm more successful with logging in if I have people watching my progress! Good luck!
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I found I'm more successful with logging in if I have people watching my progress! Good luck!

I just realized this makes me sound like an exhibitionist..
  • Phoenix6_7
    Phoenix6_7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've done MFP a few times and was always successful with it. Problem is, I know how to lose weight, I really know how to gain weight, I just don't know how to maintain it!!! So I am back here looking to lose quite a bit. Feel better, move better, sleep better, have more energy, etc....

Things I don't like to hear?? When I have lost a lot of weight people will say (and I don't blame them) you look great!! Well, I look great now, I'm just not thin! I am great. We are all great no matter what we weigh. What we weigh is a health matter. I keep that in mind so that I work on making myself healthier not greater!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add, I'm determined and log daily ... good luck peoples :)