Need motivation please?

Hi everybody! Hope you all are doing great! :) I need help here.. We'll, every couple of months, I come here to America for a vacation. I'm here now and I'm with my family always eating out and stuff which is really hard to help me lose weight. I drink Nescafé every morning and eat Cheerios with low fat milk and Splenda .. Lunch is always ceased salad and dinner is either cereal or salad... I slip every now and then. I also take glucophage a form of metmorfin because I have POCs... But I'm extremely happy! I was 89 kg and now I'm 73.4 kg! Everybody thinks I look great and compliments me on my figure .. I don't want to gain any weight back, infact I want to reach 60 -64 kgs .. Could you please help me? I need motivation and tips .. I also started excercising .. But with this food I'm eating, I get tired easily but I don't care as long as I'm losing weight! I need to lose weight especially from my breasts! I'm eighteen by the way, a freshman in college! I used to eat all the time and love junk food and Nutella! I used to live by Nutella.. Now I eat less and try to control my appetite. I could never find my size in Hollister but now I do which is great! Please tell me what to do.. Since I can here in my vacation, I've been fluctuating for 15 days from 73.6 kg to 71.9 and I'm back again to 73 kg .. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Replies

• wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Your diet sounds boring and very low in protein.
  • What do you recommend?
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Do you eat meat? Eggs?
  • SouthPawSings
    SouthPawSings Posts: 54 Member
    Are you counting calories? I had a very eye opening experience earlier today about how many calories I actually was eating in one sitting from fast food. Also eating higher quality food should make you feel more energetic, instead of tired. Hope this helps!
  • Yes, I eat boiled eggs occasionally, meat sometimes grilled or the rare burger I get. But I prefer chicken, I always have grilled chicken on my salad and every now and then I have a handful of smoked almonds .. Like once or twice a week. I'll try today adding berries to my cereal, what else should I do?
  • I kind of count calories in things that I eat like cereal or
    Coffee or a certain kind of toast or fast food but home cooked meals with vegetables, how can I count these ?