What are YOU Thankful for?

Options
I know alot of us won't be online this week with the holidays. I only have a two day work week - Woo Hoo!!!! I just want to say that I hope you all have a very blessed and special Thanksgiving as I know I will! I just wanted to let you all know a couple things I'm Thankful for and feel free to share as well :flowerforyou:

* I am thankful for my family. It has been an interesting couple months for me and my family has been right here, by my side, to make sure I know I am loved, special, and beautiful. They know me well enough to know when I need a hug, when I need my own space and always seem to do the right thing at the right time. I hope this Thanksgiving I can be as supportive to my dad as this will be our first holiday without my Mimi (his mom). I can only hope I'll be as supportive and comforting to him as he always is to me!

* I am thankful for this site. I think because we don't see each other or live in the same town, we are more prone to be honest and open about our most vaunerable feelings with each other. I have had some of the sweetest, heart-felt messages and comments left to me and I am so appreciative!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ~ XOXO

Replies

• shae123
    Options
    I am thankful for healthy, intellegent children and a very supportive loving husband. I am extremely blessed.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for my family and friends. I'm very lucky!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for

* My aunt & uncle who have stepped up in a HUGE way to take care of my Gramma

* Having a man who makes me feel special and beautiful and is there for me unconditionally (even when it means spotting me while I climb onto the roof to let myself into my apartment or just holding me whilst I freak out over life). Even if he IS scared to say the L word (unless he's sleeping).

* All my MFPee-ers who cheer me on and give me inspiration on a daily basis. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

OH and I'm thankful for YUMMY YUMMY healthy food! Speaking of- it's time fore breakfast!! :drinker:

I almost forgot to mention all of my friends (The Tribe). No Drama, No Judging, just good times and good people! Looking forward to saturday's turkey party!! :)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I feel this year I have so much to be Thankful for.

* A husband who loves me more than he did the day we married 9 years ago. He is my heart, my breath and the greatest supporter in the world.

* My children. Who teach me every day to see the world through their innocence. They are both so loving (even with each other) and special in their individual ways.

* All of my friends on MFP. I truly believe that you have been the keystone to my weight loss. You understand unlike anyone else what I go through on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis.
  • MorganD84
    Options
    I'm thankful or my family aswell!!!!! This is gonna b a rough holiday for my family bc my husband lost his dad back in July and the traditions have changed but we will make it through.... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I hope everyone enjoys the holidays..... Happy Thanksgiving!!!!:flowerforyou: