Post Insanity & Brazilian Butt Lift

Options
Hey everyone,

I have two questions really and would love to know if anyone can share their experiences/opinons. The first one is that I am just finishing week 4 of Insanity - it is going great, I'm seeing good results. Excited and nervous for month two becuase I have heard that is where the real results come out but I imagine it is going to be HARD!

But what I am wondering is what people have done after Insanity. I don't want to go onto Asylum or P90X for various reasons - namely cost and I am hoping that my Insanity results will put me at my goal weight so I will be f just trying to maintain that weight rather than improve on it.

I am already thinking ahead to what I would do afterwards - I really like workouts that make you sweat and get you out of breath. I like to feel challanged. Previously I have done Spin, Body Pump and Combat classes at the gym and at home I own DVD's by Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper. So I was thinking of just a combination of all these 5 days a week and just do what I feel like on the day with weekends completly off. But I know that after Insanity my Jillian DVD for example is going to feel really lame - I think Insanity is ruining me for other things lol : )

What I'm trying to say is I want something that will maintian my Insanity results.

Also has anyone done Brazillian Butt lift? I want to try that but again I am worried that after Insanity it won't be hard enough and if I'm only working one body area 6 days a week i'll lose my results in other areas : /

Thanks everyone : )

Replies

• AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    If you choose to do the BBL then I would think it would need something else to substitute for all the work of insanity, but really I would just organize what you have to do the all the workouts as intended, unless you really want to spend money on a new program. Then that would be on how much you would want to spend...
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I did the brazil butt lift for about 3 weeks, then I got bored, but I do get bored easily. It is challenging, I don't know if you will find it hard after doing insanity, but I liked the cardio workout, it's fun and more like dancing. I didn't find the other one really interesting and the guy really get on my nerve.
  • kaykay0902
    Options
    Im on week 6 of Insanity. This first week in the second month is TOUGH! But Im loving it.

I intend on doing it all again. Ive heard of people doing it 5 times over. Im also going to start running too, and I enjoy classes at the gym. But nothing beats Insanity for me.
  • safetyqueen25
    safetyqueen25 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I think my fears are probably justified that BBL won't push me, maybe if I do want to do it I could do it over a longer period and mix it in with all the other workouts - would take longer to see results I imagine but bikini season is still quire far away lol. I also saw that jillian has a killer buns workout so might check that out.

Also I had a sneak peak at the month 2 workouts - now I'm mostly scared !! Haha.