New here!

Options
Ok so today is Thursday and I am FOREVER saying I will start my diet on Monday. Then allow myself to eat whatever until that Monday and then do good for a few days and then it starts all over again....sound familure? So I figured hey it is a Thurs. I should just start today instead and make it stick this time! I am hoping to do just that. Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone!'

:)

Replies

• hopeful1
    hopeful1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Ok so today is Thursday and I am FOREVER saying I will start my diet on Monday. Then allow myself to eat whatever until that Monday and then do good for a few days and then it starts all over again....sound familure? So I figured hey it is a Thurs. I should just start today instead and make it stick this time! I am hoping to do just that. Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone!'

:)
  • JackandJill
    Options
    I love to start in the middle of the week! I feel that it makes me stick to it more... my start day was Wednesday so keep on truckin!!!!
    :happy:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    yes start today, and if you fail for the day just start over on your next meal. don't pick a day to start. just start when you are ready. You will not meet your goals if you keep saying "I will start Monday". I am not trying to be a negative sally, But I have been there. All you have to do is if you fall from your Lifestyle change, just start over with your next meal. Just watch what you are eating and from what I hear this site is a great way to start.

Good Luck to you,
    You can do it!!!!!
    Monica