You ever get a pervy PM?

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    10/10 sin! that was awesome haha! nice junk!

I'm so jealous!!
    -sends to you too-

Anyone else want some junk, please say so! Plenty to go around!!!

SO!

SENDINNNNGGG!!! :happy:
    Edit: Sent! Enjoy! :flowerforyou:
  • Sinisterly
    Options

I'm so jealous!!
    -sends to you too-

Since when do you need to ask to send out pervy junk PM's :wink:
    Ermahgawd, everyone's requiring my junk pic services today!
    -sends- LOL

Edit: You hath received junk! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    All you people fishing for messages should be ashamed if yourselves, especially the people with SO's. What has our society turned into? It's sickening the way you people act on here.

Why are you here? Have you posted a positive message, since, ever? Let the fun people have fun.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

I'm so jealous!!
    -sends to you too-

SO!

SENDINNNNGGG!!! :happy:
    Edit: Sent! Enjoy! :flowerforyou:

No junk pic returned as I am not worthy.....
  • s16lad
    s16lad Posts: 197
    Options
    All you people fishing for messages should be ashamed if yourselves, especially the people with SO's. What has our society turned into? It's sickening the way you people act on here.

Why are you here? Have you posted a positive message, since, ever? Let the fun people have fun.

Exactly this...:grumble:
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Fun??? Flirting and seeing other people's "junK" while married or having a SO is cheating. Just think about your poor hubbys at work now while you all sin flirting and looking at other men's junk. And you men that send the pics while married or attached, shame on you. Your poor SO's!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Fun??? Flirting and seeing other people's "junK" while married or having a SO is cheating. Just think about your poor hubbys at work now while you all sin flirting and looking at other men's junk. And you men that send the pics while married or attached, shame on you. Your poor SO's!
    Funny, you still read my message.
    I think you rather loved my junk.

:flowerforyou:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

I'm quite single, doll. I didn't play when I was married. And there's no harm in flirting, IMO, even when married.
  • Buksh12
    Buksh12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Get a life and move on, if it bothers you. dont come to the thread we dont preach to you about how you should live your life. i love junk, junk is awesome! here's my junk... you can save it on your pc and look at it everyday...

3256115_af86a153e4_m.jpeg

P.s yes thats the sort of "junk" pic that gets sent around. get a sense of humor or dont come back. this thread is in the chit-chat, FUN, and games section....just incase you missed that
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Get a life and move on, if it bothers you. dont come to the thread we dont preach to you about how you should live your life. i love junk junk is awesome! here's my junk... you can save it on your pc and look at it everyday...

3256115_af86a153e4_m.jpeg

P.s yes thats the sort of "junk" pic that gets sent around. get a sense of humor or dont come back. this thread is in the chit-chat, FUN, and games section....just incase you missed that

It's okay -hug-
    I sent them the same exact junk pic I've been sending everyone on here. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I even put in the seductive message about the whip!

A raging pile of junk.
    2ffcedfed415b04faf9de398e70956e0.png
  • Buksh12
    Options
    I cant cope with all this Junk! and now everyone's gonna see my junk. go easy people im quite self concious about my junk...
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I cant cope with all this Junk! and now everyone's gonna see my junk. go easy people im quite self concious about my junk...
    Hey, now! That's MY junk! I found it first, damn it! DIBS!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Buksh12
    Options
    our junks are very different! :) yours is bigger than mine for a start! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options

I'm quite single, doll. I didn't play when I was married. And there's no harm in flirting, IMO, even when married.

Hahaha! Yeah, I can tell it was pretty obvious you had no problem flirting when you were married. Yes, it is cheating, doll.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    our junks are very different! :) yours is bigger than mine for a start! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Holy crap, you went there. I'm dying hahahahaha.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Hahaha! Yeah, I can tell it was pretty obvious you had no problem flirting when you were married. Yes, it is cheating, doll.
    Who died and named you chancellor of judging strangers on the internet whose personal lives don't affect you? MYODB.
  • Buksh12
    Options
    Go away you boring individual...*Yawnnnn*

@sin yes i went there. i studied both our junks and came to the conclusion yours is bigger... but if i try i might be able to get mine to grow a bit haha
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Judgementals always come into the 'fun and games' forum and go crazy. *laugh derisively*

And yes, I have gotten some rawther interesting PMs! From friendly to questioning to downright odd.
  • jnmaddock
    jnmaddock Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    No.... :( lol
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    No.... :( lol
    Damn, you already saw the junk I posted.. Can't pm you this time, sadly :(
    Just go a page back and look at my glorious junk!