Zumba for Xbox Kinect

Options
WOO! I hope Santa puts this in my stocking, looks like a blast! He's putting the Kinect sensor bar under the tree for my kidlet :happy:

Replies

• tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I want to read the reviews before i buy to see how comparable it is the the actual dvds. But i'm waiting because i want it also and if the game isn't good i'm going to be the actual dvds!
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    I didn't know they had Zumba for Xbox but that dance party is great as well as the sports one. However I bought my Zumba dvd's from Zumba.com and it is definitely fun. The husband, kids, and myself be in here having fun doing it. Definitely a great family time thing to do, and I even enjoy it when I do it by myself.
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I was kinda bummed there weren't any reviews on Amazon for the game, but it does look like fun!
  • jewels319
    jewels319 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Santa has already stored Kinect in my closet.....They say they have 17 titles for it....my lil guy wants it for Kinectimals......I saw the fitness stuff and said.....maybe that could be fun. Have they figured how to track on here yet?
  • kaffro
    Options
    The kinect is also currently being stored in my closet :laugh: As far as tracking the fitness stuff on here, I would use my HRM to track my calories burned.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    So far I have Kinect Adventures, Kinectimals, and Kinect Sports.

I've had no issues with the games at all and found them easy to use and extremely fun! I'm hoping to get the new EA Sports game for Christmas as well!

I do know after using the Kinect sports for a couple hours just messing around with friends I could barely move my arms the next morning since they were so sore!!! It's a blast and definitely seems to work out my body alot more than the wii did.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    i'm not a game player or a geek! but i love the xbox kenect!! ANYTHING THAT GETS YOU MOVING LIKE THE WII NEVER DID IS GOOD AND IT'S FUN!

LOVE IT.

:embarassed:
  • kaffro
    Options
    So far I have Kinect Adventures, Kinectimals, and Kinect Sports.

I've had no issues with the games at all and found them easy to use and extremely fun! I'm hoping to get the new EA Sports game for Christmas as well!

I do know after using the Kinect sports for a couple hours just messing around with friends I could barely move my arms the next morning since they were so sore!!! It's a blast and definitely seems to work out my body alot more than the wii did.

Kinect Adventures came with my sensor, so we will have that right off the bat. I would like to get the Kinect Sports for my son, I think he'd love that one...we both would :)
  • kaffro
    Options
    i'm not a game player or a geek! but i love the xbox kenect!! ANYTHING THAT GETS YOU MOVING LIKE THE WII NEVER DID IS GOOD AND IT'S FUN!

LOVE IT.

:embarassed:

What games do you have? What do you think of them?
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the Zumba yet but if you get into the intermediate levels of the RallyBall on Kinect Adventures it's quite challenging and really gets the heart rate going along with the battles against each other where you have to jump continuously to make your sled go faster and dodge obstructions by moving to the left-right, ducking, or jumping over the object. Also we have Dance Central. I'm not very good at it but gets the ol sweat rolling too!
  • kaffro
    Options
    I haven't tried the Zumba yet but if you get into the intermediate levels of the RallyBall on Kinect Adventures it's quite challenging and really gets the heart rate going along with the battles against each other where you have to jump continuously to make your sled go faster and dodge obstructions by moving to the left-right, ducking, or jumping over the object. Also we have Dance Central. I'm not very good at it but gets the ol sweat rolling too!

Thank you! That's good to know :) I am pretty excited to try it out now!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    So I bought this yesterday. I'm still trying to really understand the menus but I will once I get you to messing around with it.

It had me sweating within the 1st minute. I truly enjoyed doing it. It is now going to become a permanent fixture in my exercise schedule.