Maybe not much to some...but HUGE to me

Options
It finally happened today. I've lost 10.2 pounds since I re-re-re-re-re ((get where I'm going with this?) started. Usually, I would lose about 5 pounds, become discouraged, give up, gain the weight back and then some.

I'm not giving up this time, I never will again. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, but I'm also extremely motivated and I feel good about this. It doesn't matter how long this takes or what I have to go through, I will NEVER be this weight again. I owe that to myself and my future.

Replies

• skinnyack
    Options
    congrats! to surpass 10 lbs is a great feeling! Congrats!
  • Rjperron
    Rjperron Posts: 150
    Options
    Ok, you're awesome! =) This site really makes you want to stick with it, doesn't it?
  • Beach_Chica
    Options
    I can relate to you. I have messed up a lot on this journey and I am trying to truck it along. Awesome work on the 10.2 pounds lost!!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    CONGRATS! That is amazing! It is huge!!! Ten pounds is TEN POUNDS! That is AWESOME hunny!!

:drinker: CHEERS!:drinker:
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I walked down that road too...many times. I don't know why it finally clicked this time, but it did and I am glad! Congrats on your success! Keep up the good work!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    You are well on your way! Keep it going!
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for the kind words :blushing: made my night :flowerforyou:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    10 lbs to all of us is HUGE =]. Congratulations :happy:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo 10 lbs gone....Keep it up
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great work! I bet it had something to do with what kind of exercise you were doing, or a certain type of food you were eating. I increased my calories burned and cut my carb intake in half and two weeks later, I was 3 lbs lighter! If you keep it up, you'll get to your goal weight soon enough. I'm willing to bet a year, MAXIMUM!!!
  • Boopa
    Boopa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great Work!
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Congrats 10.2 lbs is great keep up the good work!!!!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Keep your never-give-up attitude! That is your key to success! Hugs, :drinker: (lots of water)
  • SarcasticManiac
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep it up, you can do it!!!
  • Bluediesel
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you finally realize that this time is really it?
    It finally happened today. I've lost 10.2 pounds since I re-re-re-re-re ((get where I'm going with this?) started. Usually, I would lose about 5 pounds, become discouraged, give up, gain the weight back and then some.

I'm not giving up this time, I never will again. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, but I'm also extremely motivated and I feel good about this. It doesn't matter how long this takes or what I have to go through, I will NEVER be this weight again. I owe that to myself and my future.
  • Deanna051
    Deanna051 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! 10 lbs is Awesome! something about getting in to double digits...woohoo!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your first milestone, Awesome! :bigsmile:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Good for you!Love your attitude!!
    Go girl!
    jane
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!