Day 1

Options
Somewhere between my early and mid twenties it became hard to fit exercise into my routine. I found a wonderful man, and fell into a comfortable relationship and routine. With busy schedules, our time together often revolves around food - dont get me wrong - we are not at McDonalds everyday. I LIVE for the farmers market, and new recipes. My kitchen is stocked with organic this and that. You get the picture.

The type of food doesn't much matter though if you EAT TO MUCH! And, then follow it up with dessert. Poor eating habits combined with a BUSY schedule (Im sure everyone here can relate) caused me to gain 20 pounds over the last 2 years. Yeah yeah yeah... he still loves me, but more importantly, I want to love myself again!

But, Im done complaining and feeling sorry for myself. Whenever friends come to me for advice I tell them if they aren't ready to make a change and STOP repeating the same mistakes things wont change. So I'm taking my own advice... for once... and today is just as good as any.

I completed my first p90X workout (uhm... ouch), have finally posted an introduction, and hope that my journey can provide just a fraction of the inspiration to others that I have gained through your posts.

Replies

• storybookcreator
    Options
    welcome!

I've been here for 5 days and so far so good. easy to keep up with and lots of great motivation to keep it going
  • cowpoke06
    Options
    I love P90X!!!!!!!! Today is the start of my week 6 (but i'm redoing last week aka week 5 this week because I skipped a bunch of days) You are going to be very sore tomorrow...but when you finish Yoga on Thursday, you'll feel great again!