Shorties (5'3'' and below) starting at +/-100 kg (220 lbs)?

Options
What did you guys do to keep going day after day? I seem to loose and gain the same 5 pds! HELP!

Replies

• DatPanna
    Options
    Simple. Don't do anything you can't live the rest of your life doing.

I learned that hard lesson after leaving here and gaining 15 lbs after losing 5. I just couldn't sustain things I hated. I now have healthy foods I like, I raised my cal limit to .5 lb loss a week, and I plan on 95% of my exercises being ones I enjoy (like dance classes.)

Edit Note: I have similar goals and just started back, so I can't say I'm a success story yet. :) But hey, this one "spoke" to me.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    I found it easiest to eat the most I could while still losing weight. I'm not good at deprviation :). Also, just sticking with it day after day. If you slip up, don't worry about it, just keep going.
  • lilredhead314
    lilredhead314 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I stared at 215 and I'm 5'3". I think what helped me a lot was being more aware. Also, some foods are just not worth the calories. Now that I know how many calories are in everything I can make healthier decisions.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!