Looking for weight loss buddy!

Options
Hi! My name is Crystal and I'm a 35yr old single mom who's got a long weight loss journey ahead. This is my second go around on MFP. I need to lose over 100 lbs and I'm looking for people with the same journey that wants a friend to help encourage and support them!

Replies

• countrybabe23
    Options
    Request sent :) anyone else can add me as well, love new friends :)
  • ww1981
    ww1981 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Added you! I also am a single mom with the same goal!
  • mnardi123
    mnardi123 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm down 60lbs with 10-15lbs to go so I know your struggle. Feel free to friend me.:smile:
  • loveandlaughloud
    loveandlaughloud Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Crystal,

Although I am not a mother, I would also like a weight loss buddy and have the same goal. I just added you also. :)
  • wshultz14
    wshultz14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a single Grandma... this is also my second time on MFP, and I am looking for friends as well.. Please feel free to add me.
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 37, have a 3 y/o and 7 month old and work full time. It's been a juggling act to make time for myself but I'm doing it. I'm not a single parent but my husbands a fireman and at times it feels like I'm parenting by myself :) ...(not the same I know) I'm very active on MFP and am 25lb down in my journey to reach 120lb loss. I was successful at losing 60lbs in 2012 and after my pregnancy I gained most of it back. So I'm at it again. Anyone can feel free to add me. I always like supportive and active people, it makes the difference between success and failure in my journey. Best of luck to you.
  • MKStrausser1980
    Options
    Request sent, I need to lose about 100 lbs. as well.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    good luck with your goals everyone...
    please feel free to add for additional support
  • mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you all!!! I'm so excited for all the new friends!
  • MichaelVRenner
    MichaelVRenner Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.
  • bananasandcinnamon
    Options
    Added you!
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend request! I believe we have similar goals and I'm always looking for new buddies to motivate me to work hard!

:smile:
  • Errinlynn
    Errinlynn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a single mom looking to lose 30 pounds. Just starting my journey (again...)!! I'll send you a request!
  • lecounth
    lecounth Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Can someone remind me how to add friends? I'm still trying to make my way around all of the great stuff on MFP!
  • karlab305
    karlab305 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 43 and a mother of 2 (20yr and 18yr). I would like to lose 100lbs! Feeling frustrated, been eating well and working out for 3 weeks now and 2lbs up and 1 down. Looking for a buddy or buddies to support and share :smooched:
  • heidilaboy9
    Options
    Hi, i would love to become your weight loss buddy, i want to lose 60lbs, and ive been up and down forever too, so i can relate to you.
  • heidilaboy9
    Options
    Hi, im new and i need to lose 60lbs. Plesase help me through my journey, you have done awesome! Congrats! I just added you.
  • mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.

Thank You!
  • Cindy781
    Cindy781 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined last month. I am in my fifties and want to stay healthy. You can add me.
  • kdeanosu
    kdeanosu Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just click on their name below their picture. It takes you to their profile page where you can send them a friend request.