Weight loss buddy ?

Options
Hi I'm Sophie Marie

I'm currently trying to lose 50+ pounds and am looking for a weight loss buddy (someone who lives in weymouth would actually be brill!!)

Struggled with my weight since 10 I have PCOS and whatever I do every year I get bigger and bigger I joined gym and lost 4lb In 6months as I was depressed about weight I'm finally trying to deal with it and shed the fat!

Replies

• LucyMoran2013
    Options
    I'm struggling as well, I am only 18 but have been over weight since I can remember and now I'm just fed up, I want to lose weight but it doesn't seem to want to lose me!!
  • MarieShelly74
    Options
    I have been going back and forth with my weight for years. I so need to do something as well and looking to lose at least forty pounds to start...Laid off and been home sulking.....so time for me to get busy. I'm here for support and would love to offer support as well... So feel free to add me if you like.. :)
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    Hi, How are you doing it? I think I have PCOS as well because I have alot of the symptoms. I have struggled with my weight for years and I exercise alot but my eating habits are really bad. I want to lose between 30 and 40 lbs. I am here for support!
  • sophiemarie987
    sophiemarie987 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    At the moment I'm not losing I'm trying but it just won't go ..I used to be able to run a lot but where my weight keeps creeping up due to pcos gaining weight faster (gained 3 stone since July 2012) I have had problems with my back I joined gym last year and was going 3 times a week eating 1000 cals and drinking lots of water (about 3liters ) and I only lost 6lbs so you can imagine how upset I got...I can't find a solution to help me lose weight

Have you been tested for being insulin resistant ? I saw online that people with pcos can have it and that can be a big reason for struggle to lose weight I'm going to my doctors on Thursday to try and get tested because I'm getting so low about my self image although I'm only 13.6st I feel as if I'm 20st li can't sit without feeling discomfort from my stomach or looking down at myself and feeling worthless
  • tramoregirl
    tramoregirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling to lose weight too. Don't live near you but happy to buddy up and share diary and exercise regimes :)
  • sqabhobho
    Options
    Hi I would love to have a partner during this process and i like the anonymity of online.