My Success Story -180 - 140 (repost with pics this time!)

2»

Replies

• luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    You look amazing. Well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hell yes, you look beautiful! Great job.
  • jlcrph
    jlcrph Posts: 41 Member
    You look great! Awesome job!!!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    You look awesome!!!!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Great job...It's so inspirational seeing these photos, especially since i am a 5'9" gal myself. You look amazing and we can all see the hard work you put in!!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    you look great
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    You look great. Question though, why did you block your face out? Isn't that your face in your profile pic for us to see?
  • Wow you look great!. Keeps me motivated to loose the rest of the weight I've been trying to loose. I gained 60 pounds during my pregnancy and have lost all of the weight plus 6 pounds! looking at ur before and afters keeps me going bcuz i was 180 lbs b4 i got prego then lost 20 but then gained 60 during pregnancy lol u look gr8 keep it up girl!:happy: :happy:
  • thisgirlhere
    thisgirlhere Posts: 27 Member
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting. I am your start weight and your after picture is my dream body.

You look amazing.
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    You look great. Question though, why did you block your face out? Isn't that your face in your profile pic for us to see?

Good question, but it I because the pictures I post to the thread are more accessible to float around the net then my private profile picture, Not that anyone would want to steal my pictures for anything. :tongue: lol
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    great results! Wow!
  • good job!
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Thanks everyone!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Such fantastic results! You look so slender and healthy! Love the suit! :flowerforyou:
  • your new figure is amazing!!!
  • torichantel2005
    torichantel2005 Posts: 42 Member
    You look amazing! I weigh around 143 (7 lbs down in about 3 weeks), and I don't look anywhere near that good! Your weight lifting is doing amazing things for you. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!