My Success Story -180 - 140 (repost with pics this time!)

Options
2»

Replies

• luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • edomac99
    Options
    Hell yes, you look beautiful! Great job.
  • jlcrph
    jlcrph Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!!!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Great job...It's so inspirational seeing these photos, especially since i am a 5'9" gal myself. You look amazing and we can all see the hard work you put in!!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    You look great. Question though, why did you block your face out? Isn't that your face in your profile pic for us to see?
  • NewFitMum13
    Options
    Wow you look great!. Keeps me motivated to loose the rest of the weight I've been trying to loose. I gained 60 pounds during my pregnancy and have lost all of the weight plus 6 pounds! looking at ur before and afters keeps me going bcuz i was 180 lbs b4 i got prego then lost 20 but then gained 60 during pregnancy lol u look gr8 keep it up girl!:happy: :happy:
  • thisgirlhere
    thisgirlhere Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting. I am your start weight and your after picture is my dream body.

You look amazing.
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You look great. Question though, why did you block your face out? Isn't that your face in your profile pic for us to see?

Good question, but it I because the pictures I post to the thread are more accessible to float around the net then my private profile picture, Not that anyone would want to steal my pictures for anything. :tongue: lol
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    great results! Wow!
  • johnny7625
    Options
    good job!
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Such fantastic results! You look so slender and healthy! Love the suit! :flowerforyou:
  • seasonsanna
    Options
    your new figure is amazing!!!
  • torichantel2005
    torichantel2005 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I weigh around 143 (7 lbs down in about 3 weeks), and I don't look anywhere near that good! Your weight lifting is doing amazing things for you. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!