My Pants are Falling off my Body

Options
Ever since I started MFP I can not stop losing weight. This has presented a challenge, I now have to buy an entire new wardrobe suits, jeans, shirts everything.. Potentially thousands of dollars, anyone out there that has gone through this before with any advice.. one of the downfalls of weight loss.. :(

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Mine too. For different reasons :devil:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Pics or GTFO. :laugh:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Mine keep getting stuck.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'll just buy a pair four sizes too big and claim the same thing :)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Depends on where pants drop.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    go to good will, you would be suprised the amount of stuff there that is in perfect condition, probably from people going through large weight changes. Suits and stuff maybe not, but you can get jeans there for 3-7$ YAY!
  • b2kelly
    b2kelly Posts: 62
    Options
    Mine keep getting stuck.
    LOL Classic! haha
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    go to good will, you would be suprised the amount of stuff there that is in perfect condition, probably from people going through large weight changes. Suits and stuff maybe not, but you can get jeans there for 3-7$ YAY!

Yes this, I've gone from a 14/16 to a 4 and there is no way I would have been able to afford constantly buying new clothes. Savers is another great place especially for casual clothes.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Yup, I've had to buy a whole new wardrobe also!!! Sucks but I won't have to do it again. I will never be that size again!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Yep...it is just part of the process. It's expensive and often frustrating. I really like my current clothes but some of them are already getting too big and I seriously have purchased 100% new clothing since this time last year.
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sweat pants for everyone!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I wish mine were. And if they happened to be helped a bit, I would be even more appreciative.
  • theoncomingstorm60
    Options
    I'm hoping my pants fall off soon.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I'm always excited when I get a chance to post this.
    ngcxow.gif
  • luckylange
    luckylange Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It is difficult. You would think this would be great but its hard on the wallet. I tend to only buy 1-2 things at a time because I have a good amount to go and I don't want to be broke.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I have two pairs of jeans, one a size that gets a little big after they stretch at the end of the day, and one that's a little snug still. Two skirts, one that's getting slightly big and one that fits well. By jumping sizes like this, I have one to shrink into, and once the bigger one gets TOO big, I can leapfrog sizes again. My wardrobe is a bit limited this way, but at least I'm not tossing money left and right especially since I really hate thrift shopping.

Thankfully, my mom and I are in the same size shirt right now and she actually dresses pretty cute, so I have lots of tops to mix with my limited bottoms.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Sweat pants for everyone!

:drinker:
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    I wish mine were. And if they happened to be helped a bit, I would be even more appreciative.

can't see why they wouldn't --in both cases:wink:

Mine have been falling off -- Goodwill has cheap jeans. Waiting till final goal before going out for a new wardrobe. :happy:
  • estrellitamarina22
    Options
    Shopping!! hehehe If someone wants to add me, feel free. :)
  • angelalf1979
    angelalf1979 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm always excited when I get a chance to post this.
    ngcxow.gif

^ yes!