I have Willpower !!!

Options
I can now consider myself as having willpower. They filled the vending machines today and there was not enough room to fit all the chips in it so the guy left about a dozen bags of Doritos on the table for anyone who wanted them. Since I have to pass by the table on the way to the restroom 10 times an hour (love drinking the water), I had all the chips calling my name. It is now 3 hours later and I am proud to say, I Didnt Partake! The chips are gone and I can be proud to say, I have overcome a great big obstacle in my weight loss journey. Pepsi and Chips is how I got fat and out of shape. I havent had a soda since Christmas day. Now if I can just get away from the TV, the sky's the limit.

Replies

• shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You should be proud!

I always say we should get point for stuff we don't eat :)
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow well done! Diet soda will end me haha So I hear you :)
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Stay strong and enjoy your weekend!!! :):)
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Free Doritos and you walked away? 10 times? You're a whole lot better than I am. Great job staying in control!
  • g82green
    Options
    Fantastic! I would have grabbed a few bags and chowed down in the bathroom! (kidding... kinda). Great job!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't know if I would have been that strong lol... Congrats on that willpower!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!