Options
    Stalking is how I got 99% of my FL.

Well.

Yeah.
    Yes, but who stalked who? I'm definitely not a stalker. :bigsmile:
  • baptistforlife
    Options
    Hi Baptista,

Your post is the first one I saw that was actually recent! I'm here doing the Ketogenic Diet for Epilepsy, it's a Bonus Feature that I can lose weight too!

Diane

That is wonderful Diane I hope the diet goes wonderful for you :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how Baptist you are....but my disclaimer is below. If you want to be friends still after reading it, feel free to shoot me a request:

Here's the disclaimer. If you don't have a sense of humor or get offended easily you probably don't want to be my friend.....I will probably say something someone will find offensive. Also....If you don't log on for a long time, are constantly negative, post repeated threads about "why don't I lose weight" and don't listen to input or if we just don't click/interact I'll delete you.
  • ils_1231
    ils_1231 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. haha bad days or good im logging.

loved the title of this btw haha
  • heidilaboy9
    Options
    Hi, im adding you. Im new and needing to lose 50lbs.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how Baptist you are....but my disclaimer is below. If you want to be friends still after reading it, feel free to shoot me a request:

Here's the disclaimer. If you don't have a sense of humor or get offended easily you probably don't want to be my friend.....I will probably say something someone will find offensive. Also....If you don't log on for a long time, are constantly negative, post repeated threads about "why don't I lose weight" and don't listen to input or if we just don't click/interact I'll delete you.

He'll also try to sabotage you with all that candy.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Stalking is how I got 99% of my FL.

Well.

Yeah.
    Yes, but who stalked who? I'm definitely not a stalker. :bigsmile:

I freely admit I stalked you. :happy:
  • Breakdown64
    Breakdown64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've become a pretty consistent logger, can't think of the last day I missed. Feel free to add me.
  • kawatson61
    kawatson61 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    request sent
  • baptistforlife
    Options

I don't know how baptist I am either :) I love a good sense of humor and I will take your advice if i find it helps I'll send a request and go from there :)
  • baptistforlife
    Options
    feel free to add me. haha bad days or good im logging.

loved the title of this btw haha

great me to request sent and thanks :)
  • baptistforlife
    Options

He'll also try to sabotage you with all that candy.

all I have to say is bring it bwahahaha we will see who is stronger :)
  • vt78che
    vt78che Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just added you, as well. I definitely know how you feel!
  • amsbrat1
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I'm also looking for people that post every day, so anyone please add me! Thanks.
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    -deleted-

formatting error :grumble:
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've been on MyFitnessPal for going on a couple of years now and never really added friends and would like some extra motivation to help keep things going. I started off between 425 ~ 450 lbs and am at approx 260 lbs now. FR sent. Anyone else can send me a FR also.
  • tsubaki4
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well.
  • spogna
    spogna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OP I see you now have many friends but loved your plea. Feel free to add me if you want more. I wont be offended if you don't. Good luck with your quest.
  • jenniferevon
    Options
    I'm open to new friends who like to give and receive help. Be for warned, I will fuss at you if needed and expect the same. :) I'm at least nice about it though.