Engaged :)

Options
Hi all, I am back having miserably failed on previous attempts to lose weight. I lost three stone originally after giving birth, but before I realised it I put four stone on! And then another! However I am now engaged :D and needing to lose 5 stone (would accept 5.5 stone). I was wondering if there was anyone who would want to be my weight loss buddy?

Nice to be back.

Replies

• mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My wedding date is set for May 3, 2014. . .

I have no idea how a stone is compared to a lb weight, but I can google that :)

Sending friend request!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    1 stone = 14 pounds

I need to lose ~30 more lbs... please add me if you like :)
  • ThePrimalSpartan
    ThePrimalSpartan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Same here!! I just got engaged on July 26th. Don't have a wedding date picked, but now I have extra motivation to lose the weight. I'll send you a friend request!
  • pattycakes1978
    pattycakes1978 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    We have about the same amount to lose. I got married last year.
  • keniki87
    keniki87 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow thank you all! I didn't expect so many replies so quick!
    Same here!! I just got engaged on July 26th. Don't have a wedding date picked, but now I have extra motivation to lose the weight. I'll send you a friend request!

Oh wow...a very big congratulations to you!
  • luisamaed
    Options
    congrats to everyone here. I too just got engaged.
  • JenJBS
    JenJBS Posts: 83
    Options
    Congratulations on your engagement! Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • nicolared1
    Options
    I got engaged in may, and hoping to get married in a year's time - not booked anything yet, but we're planning to elope so there isn't too much to worry about. (This does not mean I'm not already worrying about the cost!)
  • Zippy07r
    Zippy07r Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I'm getting married on the 11th of April (sort of eloping to Cyprus to avoid big family wedding). It isn't just you ladies who feel the need to lose weight and look good for the big day :wink: , especially as I'll probably be in swimming shorts before the event.

Best of luck to you all x