The funniest thing I've heard all day!

Options
UsedToBeHusky
UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
Miley Cyrus gave Justin Beiber a little piece of advice.

http://www.eonline.com/news/505872/miley-cyrus-gives-justin-bieber-advice-pay-people-to-make-sure-you-don-t-get-in-trouble

Coincidentally, the webpage has a side-by-side shot on the home page, and they have the same hair cut!! LOL!

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    O.o

Hope it blows up in her face like it did with someone that tried to give HER advice..
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    you mean that same pic of them that's been floating around since last week? Also, she might be out there, but she's not done anything illegal. She just craves attention. Shocker.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    you mean that same pic of them that's been floating around since last week? Also, she might be out there, but she's not done anything illegal. She just craves attention. Shocker.

That's because maybe the "someone" she's paying might be making sure that doesn't get out. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

She's done illegal stuff... she's just managed not to get caught.

Been there, done that. You don't have to pay people to keep your nose clean, jus' sayin.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    She looks good swinging on a wrecking ball
    Options

Been there, done that. You don't have to pay people to keep your nose clean, jus' sayin.

was "nose" the operative word there? If there's no record of it, it didn't happen.... :wink:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

Whatchoo talkin bout? She's boney as hell!
    Options

well, the body shaming escalated quickly....
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

was "nose" the operative word there? If there's no record of it, it didn't happen.... :wink:

Oh you!

You know me so well don't you? :smooched:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Seriously. Not a fan of the acting out that she does, but she is a very attractive young woman
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

(sniff) Just trying on my "troll" shoes.
  • Dan_Druff
    Dan_Druff Posts: 104
    Options
    :yawn:
  • Dan_Druff
    Options

Calling her boney doesn't make you any less overweight.
  • Dan_Druff
    Options
    On another note..

Thecurrentsituation-42082.gif
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options

http://youtu.be/kTVO84c35cM
  • impaula1950
    impaula1950 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think she is a very smart young lady. Yeah she did start out a little rocky but, she isn't married, no kids and other than the grass photos what has she done? She is young and "talented". She is not a Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, any one of the Kardashians. She is not out with somebodies boyfriend or husband. The twerking episode-so what? I can remember Elvis being shot from the waist up. The hoopla over Madonna and her videos from the 80's. Remember JLo's Grammy dress? Yeah she pushes the envelope but she is young and free. Remember being her age and some of the crap you did-I do. This is what memories are made of. Can you imagine one day being able to say "my great-grandmother was Miley Cyrus. :)