I need your awesomeness!

Options
So, today I was checking my best friends Myfittnesspal account while she was logging and I how she and her friends were helping each other and making this easier. To be honest, I was suprised how motivating it was even to read HER friends posts.
So I went home, opened an account for myself, and now I need YOU to support me while trying to recover from binge eating disorder. I tried to stop many times before, but I feel like with MFP , it is going to work this time.

I am 19, female and as you can see, in love with animals:) And I would be more than happy to try to motivate and be with you as much as I can!

So please add me or reply to this, and let's be friends!

Replies

• Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    But I need my awesomeness....I can't give it away.
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. I am a daily logger and always think to is awesome to motivate and support one another

I am also a total binge eater unfortunately so good to have somebody there when you get the urge and knows what your going through!!!

Good luck on your journey xx
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have plenty of awesomeness to spare. Feel free to add me.
  • wannabefitnessfreak
    Options
    Heya!

Me too! I'm a top sinner when it comes to binge eating! Hoping to shred a lot of pounds but I need motivation to ditch the habit completely!
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ditto kiddo add me my awesomeness can be shared
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    *hands you bag of awesome* that's all I have to share. It's a small bag, ziplock, like the one spare buttons come in.
  • thoughtspresso
    Options
    Good job! :) I've just started encouraging some friends and family to log their progress in regularly and start getting fit! Logging things in is important, but talking to someone about what you ate that day and how much exercise you did REALLY helps. It's especially encouraging when you share your dieting strategies, nutrition regimen, health tips, and exercise techniques with a friend, because you get to hear it from yourself.

Let's be fitness buddies! Motivation circle!