you can add me, I'm pretty new but its good to have friends
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and welcome!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm two weeks in and want to lose about 25 lbs by my birthday...feel free to add me too!
  • nrraynor
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like. I too am new at this and have a big goal in mind by my class reunion. I am eating better and counting the calories but I haven't lost anything as of yet. I need to get moving, I know that is the key. :tongue:
  • justlisa123
    Options
    I'm new here too. you can add me. I don't know how to add friends yet.
  • kishakish5000
    kishakish5000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there, you can add me. I have a goal to lose 50 by July
  • Hello, my name is Lanette. Just like everyone here I am looking to lose weight...I am 24 years old and I have been overweight all my life and it is time for a change. I am tired of being tease about my size and I am tired of feeling embarrassed to go outside. I need to get my life on track, and I am looking for friends here that can help me through this. My biggest problem with my weight is that I have depression and when I feel sad I eat, I haven't been doing it as much since I started this, but sometime I feel like I am slipping up. Well that is my story, and I am hopping to meet a lot of people here. :)
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    I'm new here too. you can add me. I don't know how to add friends yet.

Click the name and then it will say "add friend" in green-- you can add a message or just send it :)
    (Feel free to add me too- I'm restarting after gaining for medical reasons.)
  • Luminous_Dark
    Options
    Also new, add me or I'll add you.(if you want to) Personally focusing on exercise rather than weight loss. (fortunate enough to be naturally "skinny" but tend to gain a lotta unhealthy weight around my stomach) Been looking at some at-home exercises cause exercising in public scares me. There are a lot of video's and how to's floating about the internet. I'm not sure if I'm gettin it right at all yet but it seems brill- so much cheaper than joining a gym. :) If I've said anything stupid, sorry and good luck- may the force be with you!
  • Anyone can add me just looking for extra help
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    All are Welcome :smile:
    Any one can add me if he/she wish for mutual support & motivation !!
  • HarrietSmeltzer1
    HarrietSmeltzer1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. You can do it.:flowerforyou:
  • lanetteclaypool1989
    Options
    Looking for friends to help me along this journey close to Pennsylvania
  • Need some friends to help me with bariatrics surgery recipes