Hi everyone im new here

Options
Hi everyone my name is Melissa and I am 33..I am new to MFP only been here about 6 days and so far and I really am enjoying it...I am a stay at home mom and I also home school which can make it hard at times with food around me at all times...I have tried so many different diets in the past and I am really hoping this is it for me..my calories were calculated to be 1800 a day and so far I have been doing pretty well with it..today was the first time i felt like binging a bit but found if i kept busy and didn't think about it then i was ok..I have been visiting all of the wonderful boards on here and there are so many inspirational stories and pictures..i really hope to be one of them some day in the future..I have 100+ pounds to lose...my weigh-in day is tomorrow morning..hoping to see some good result :)

Replies

• helpmeet2day
    helpmeet2day Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful face! Best wishes for your success! Im a homeschool mom and stay at home too. Good for you! Investing in your children is the best thing in the world you can do. I think being a mom is the most important job in the world!:flowerforyou:
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    thank you..i love being home with them best decision we as a family could have ever made..