Hi everyone! I'm also new here!

Options
I'm not sure how this site works yet so I can use any advice I can get. I'm hoping to lose 25lbs by my birthday in April. I'm a vegetarian and would welcome any suggestions that would help me reach my goal. Like many others here, my weight has been up and down over the years. I'm hoping to finally figure out how to motivate myself to not only get to my goal weight, but also to maintain it and a healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Howdy Wanta. Happy Chinese New Year!

You should start by filling out your profile and posted a picture. People will add you as Friends if they have things in common with you, e.g., from the same area, similar hobbies, common family situations, and so forth. Also, a picture never hurts.

You use the Food Diary to track your food and see where you have too many calories, and what your macronutrients are (Protein, Fat, Carb). You can then start making adjustments to your eating plan to make sure you hit your calorie goal and your macro goal. No food is off-limits here, but you do need to be smart about how you put food together to hit your targets.

Best wishes!
  • Wantahealthylife
    Options
    Thanks for the info!