One month down! Can you see the difference?

Options
This is my progress for my first month of my MFP journey of the new year (since I've used mfp before! oops life!). People say it takes 4 weeks for you, 8 weeks for people close to you and 12 weeks for everyone else to notice. I definitely noticed within a couple of weeks things slimming down (so happy for that, and the scale). So I wanted to look at photos to compare and see what my 10lbs lost looks like! It's just barely noticeable but it's there. Let's see if you guys can tell the difference!

9lfU0LOl.jpg?2
Dec 20th, 2013

Bb23ZSP.jpg?1
Jan 29th, 2014

Hope this all works.

I wish you all well on your journeys too!

As far as 'How did you do it!?' which I've been asked (aww!). It's as simple as watching portions, cooking more at home, less fast food and processed food, and getting myself moving for at least 4 times a week for 30 mins (thanks Pact app!). I ate between 1200-1400 calories this month, not net, just eaten. Hope this helps someone out there!

Replies

• booker2shoes
    booker2shoes Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can definitely see the 10 lbs. gone :-) Keep up the good work!!:drinker:
  • CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Keep at it :-)
  • wannabefitnessfreak
    Options
    Doing really well!!! Keep going girl!
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    The difference I see is confidence, black will hide our weight, your second shot, you are wearing clothes that reveal your body - that is the difference I see and that should be celebrated. Great job!
  • Aes37850
    Options
    Thank you all, I'm so proud of myself and even more motivated to keep going seeing even this little change! And I do dress a lot in black! Haha! But I was out in public with the black clothes on and at home working out with the other! But still, I agree, I'm becoming more confident! Thanks all! :)
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can see a difference! Way to GO!!!
  • nippoleon
    nippoleon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks a lot flatter in the second one, and considering you're wearing black in the first picture, that's pretty great
  • andres0691
    andres0691 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yep! Belly is smaller. Keep going for month 2 !
  • shell13b
    shell13b Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes I can tell :) Keep it up and stay positive!
  • brandnewsnickerpuss
    Options
    I think your belly looks smaller, too! Keep up the awesome work!! :)
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yes, I see the progress you have made! Great job!
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    tbh, can't tell from those pics due to diff distance/clothing. but 10 pounds is great progress. keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!