NON diary protein powder recommendations

Options
2»

Replies

• charleigh78
    charleigh78 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Plant head. Vitamin shoppe carries it. Good luck.
  • takumaku
    takumaku Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    OP, do you want to drink the protein powder, bake with it, ... ???

I am a fan of Garen of Life Warrior Blend, Egg protein powders, and Rice protein. The rice protein powder I use alot for baking, especially when I mix it with my besan flour.
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Oh I just remembered another protein powder I've tried, its vegan and soy free, AND it tastes really good too. Sunwarrior is really good, I had forgotten about it. I tried it when I went on a vegan diet for a time, but once I went back to eating meat, eggs, and dairy, I didn't really need to buy it anymore.

http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/sunwarrior-classic_protein_raw_vegan.htm

This is the one I use. I have the chocolate flavour at the moment and it's pretty good.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    might try a chocolate egg powder. Soy and other plant powders taste like *kitten* like most dairy ones as well (and any other powder for that matter).

You eat *kitten*?

Doesn't everybody?
  • mypersonalfitnessjourney
    Options
    Jay Robb Egg White Protein Powder. I've tried a few brands - both whey protein and egg white protein powder - and that one is my favorite and has the best ingredients/nutrition info.
  • fitgirlforlife1
    Options
    there is a really good soy protein powder and its chocolate
  • Tffanie4712
    Options
    Genuine Health vegan protein it comes in triple chocolate and vanilla.Its delicious each scoop is 20g of protein.I get mine from the vitamin Shoppe.