Any one dance to the wiggles lol?

Options
I have a 2 year old who LOVES the wiggles and it seems like good exercise. So we dance together. It's actually more fun than my workout videos too! Do you know many calories I would burn during 30 min of dancing or how it would log it lol. I'm 27 female, 167 lbs and 5"3. I feel more out of breath after 30 minutes of the wiggles than 1 hr at the gym. One more question... Are there any parents out there that get their exercise by dancing to the wiggles?

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Put "dancing" into the search function.
  • Jocampgrl
    Jocampgrl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness! we love the Wiggles in our house. never thought as doing that as exercise, what a great idea!! thank you!
  • sammiesmama73
    sammiesmama73 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old, and she loves shows with music and dancing, So I get up and "dance"with her. I usually do more aerobic type moves, but she doesnt know the difference! According to my HRM I burn about 200 cals for 30 minutes. Not bad!
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Imagination Movers and Doodlebops too!
  • Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My son is 14 now, but he was a HUGE wiggles fan when he was younger. He stopped watching it a little before Greg left. I took him to a couple concerts too. It was one of the only programs he would actually pay attention to. We had all of the VHS tapes and CD's, up to Wiggly Gremlins. I actually enjoyed the shows and music too. I remember playing the CD's all the time in my preschool classroom.

I had a mom crush on Anthony haha