What is everyone gonna eat on SuperBowl Sunday?

Options
What is everyone gonna eat on SuperBowl Sunday? I wanna have a cheat day but I don't wanna go ALL In. Does anyone have any good idea/?

Replies

• wildflower_kls
    wildflower_kls Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yummy Hummus and pita and carrots! Veggie trays and mini eggplant pizzas!
  • zippie2223
    zippie2223 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Skinless chicken wings
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    parks-and-rec-treat-yo-self.gif
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    parks-and-rec-treat-yo-self.gif

But she is fat. /
  • Kenazwa
    Kenazwa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Veggie tray with light Ranch dip.
    Fresh fruit tray.

Whatever my daughter is making but in moderation.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    I'm making flatbread pizza. Higher in calories and carbs than I normally would eat but not too bad.
  • dgkt
    dgkt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    But she is right. One bad day wont make you fat, just like one good day wont make you thin. We are whet repetedly do.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    There we go again - Board gona get flooded with "I ate myself stupid and feel so guilty - what do i need to do now?"
  • ATGsquats
    ATGsquats Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Sushi, empanadas, fried chicken, buffalo wings, and pizza.
  • kangaroo33
    kangaroo33 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Everything's good in moderation and depending on what works for you. If there's something to eat that you'll have a hard time controlling once you take a bite…steer clear. If you think you can munch on this and that and try to make trade offs to eat the few special things, then go that route.

I'll be home, one sick in the house, one not interested and the other one out with friends…so, hmmmm, probably won't have to indulge anyway….phew! Who knows though, that can all change in 2 days...
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I saw the ad for velveeta and rotel...might make some with taco chips.:blushing:
  • Rien5
    Rien5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Veggies, hummus and corn chips. Maybe pizza for dinner not sure yet.
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings will be a big one for me. And some beers. Chicken wings aren't terrible for a cheat food. Depends on what's in them. Shoot, I think you *could* make them pretty healthy. I'll indulge in some chips and what not as well. Anyone try that 55 calorie beer? I can't imagine it's worth it, and I think it's 3.2.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings, the Deluxe box Mac and Cheese, and beer. Possibly brownies too. I definitely am splurging, but I always do. I splurge way more for the Superbowl than any of the other special occasions or holidays. It's one of my favorite times of year (possibly because we always celebrate my birthday at the same party). But I'm going to log it, workout, and keep on going! :drinker:
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    There we go again - Board gona get flooded with "I ate myself stupid and feel so guilty - what do i need to do now?"

Yup! And don't forget sodium! Is it just water? Yes, it is likely too many calories and sodium and water retention. Raising your own hand in pump motion is not likely to add muscle.
  • bitshred
    bitshred Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm going to order pizza with my boys. I'm not going to splurge, just have a couple pieces and record them in my food diary. Maybe a couple beers. I had better work out this day. :)
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Whatever the hell I want.
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Every.Thing.
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Sugar.