College student looking for friends! Let's do this together!

Options
Hi everyone! In my past two years on MFP, I've lost 100lbs. I've been sloppy since summertime, though, and I feel like I've gained 20lbs back. I am scared to step on the scale.

I am restarting my weight loss today and am looking for some friends to share the journey with! Like I said, I've lost 100lbs during my initial weight loss period so I would love to share some tips with newer MFP members out there!

Feel free to add me! Let's do this! :happy:

Replies

• itsroses
    itsroses Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously on the same boat! However, unlike you, I just started MFP! haha Let's go! (:
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I still have a 100 pounds to lose and I started MFP 2 weeks ago. However I'm a college student as well. You can never have too many friends/supporters
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started again :) fell off the boat a few times but ready this time to make it stick i am in my 3rd week and have lost :) feel free to add me
  • accioveggies
    Options
    I am 20 and a sophomore in college. I am beginning my journey to lose 100+ pounds and would love some friends so that we can do this together!
  • KayWillAchieve
    Options
    I need some new/more friends as well, most of my friends have stopped using MFP, I'm about to start college in march and need to get this show on the road lol.. I have a long way to go and would love some new buddies! Anyone can feel free to add me if you would like :]
  • thecheesybrie
    thecheesybrie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, you go girl!
  • LemonLizard
    LemonLizard Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in my third year of college - I'd love to receive some more support and vice versa.

Feel free to add me!
  • CandlesOnFire
    Options
    I'm in my second year of college. I've been on and off. The rare times I've lost a significant amount of weight - well, I liked it. I finally felt comfortable, and I want to get back to that.

Thank goodness for support networks! We can do this. ;) Feel free to add me, fitness buddies, real or virtual, are always great to have.
  • sahill314
    sahill314 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    ill add you
  • CarMid9
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm super new to mfp and would love some support! I am an online college student with three young kids. I have about 45-50 pounds to take off and I am going to do it this time!!
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a sophomore in college. I've lost 16 pounds in the last 2 years. I still have 5-10 more I'd like to lose, but I'm taking a break to maintain my current healthy weight. :)
  • elviskyl
    elviskyl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    College student here as well.. sometimes it can get TOUGH staying away from snacks while studying. oh wells,,let's get it started!
  • tgabmac
    tgabmac Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I feel yeah! I'm studying for a final right now!!
  • glitch3d
    glitch3d Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP, I kept hearing great things about it so I'm going to focus on trying to make this work. :D
    Working toward a nursing degree at the same time.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'll add you.

I put on about 10 lbs over the course of 2013, but most of the weight has been since Fall when I returned to school. I have not had a problem with weight gain until recently. I maintained for a long time!
  • setriniti
    setriniti Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend. I'm in my last semester of university. I just started a couple weeks ago and so far so good, but I have a long way to go. I need friends as well so anyone else feel free to add me :) I have about 90 lbs to loose so a long way to go but i'm motivated.
  • MaliceKingson17
    MaliceKingson17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    College student here. Add me! I've used the site before.
  • lizlosesthelbs
    Options
    Semi-recent college grad AND returning MFP member here. I'm adding you :) Let's help each other out!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I did really well on MFP after my undergrad and lost 30 pounds but as soon as grad school started I put 20 back on. Eek.

:grumble:

Right there with you. Congrats on your loss and best of luck with your continuing endeavors.
  • jfran87
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm also a full-time college student, I'm 5'3" and 180 pounds, I could really use some support and like minded people to talk to! Send me a message :)