Favorite movie quotes or moments

Options
2»

Replies

• SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    "What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain." - Morpheus in "The Matrix" - changed my perception of the world completely!

oh, and

(After discovering an alternative cure to vampirism and using it on an enemy) "Welcome back to humanity…..now you get to die!" - Edward Dalton (Ethan Hawke) in "Daybreakers"
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    The first 10 minutes of Full metal jacket.

Yep, this is my favorite.

"Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and f**k my sister"

The bathroom scene with Pile is best movie scene ever imo.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Badges? Do you want badges mother*****? I give you badges! 99 cents each. Bad Boys : )
  • sarahc142
    sarahc142 Posts: 156
    Options
    My little sister went a year answering the phone by saying "Buddy the elf! What's your favorite color!" hahaha
  • CarmenLourens28
    CarmenLourens28 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Notting Hill - "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her"

Dirty Dancing - ""Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    "See, there's three kinds of people: d#cks, p#ssies, and *kitten*. P#ssies think everyone can get along, and d#cks just want to *kitten* all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your *kitten*, Chuck. And all the *kitten* want us to sh#t all over everything! So, p#ssies may get mad at d#cks once in a while, because p#ssies get ****ed by d#cks. But d#cks also *kitten* *kitten*, Chuck. And if they didn't *kitten* the *kitten*, you know what you'd get? You'd get your d#ck and your p#ssy all covered in sh#t!"

Team America

"I'll tell you why. I think you're a lonely person. I drive by this place a lot and I see you here. I see a lot of people around you. And I see all these phones and all this stuff on your desk. It means nothing. Then when I came inside and I met you, I saw in your eyes and I saw the way you carried yourself that you're not a happy person. And I think you need something. And if you want to call it a friend, you can call it a friend."

Taxi Driver

"He ain't pretty no more."

Raging Bull

"I must have some booze. I DEMAND TO HAVE SOME BOOZE!"

Withnail & I
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    "See, there's three kinds of people: d#cks, p#ssies, and *kitten*. P#ssies think everyone can get along, and d#cks just want to *kitten* all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your *kitten*, Chuck. And all the *kitten* want us to sh#t all over everything! So, p#ssies may get mad at d#cks once in a while, because p#ssies get ****ed by d#cks. But d#cks also *kitten* *kitten*, Chuck. And if they didn't *kitten* the *kitten*, you know what you'd get? You'd get your d#ck and your p#ssy all covered in sh#t!"

Team America

"I'll tell you why. I think you're a lonely person. I drive by this place a lot and I see you here. I see a lot of people around you. And I see all these phones and all this stuff on your desk. It means nothing. Then when I came inside and I met you, I saw in your eyes and I saw the way you carried yourself that you're not a happy person. And I think you need something. And if you want to call it a friend, you can call it a friend."

Taxi Driver

"He ain't pretty no more."

Raging Bull

"I must have some booze. I DEMAND TO HAVE SOME BOOZE!"

Withnail & I

Follow on from the Team America quote: "Matt Damon!"
  • Zippy07r
    Zippy07r Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Negative Ghostrider the pattern is full! It's time to buzz the Tower!!!