Add my own foods to my recipes. It's not possible??

OtonB
OtonB Posts: 2 Member
Hi,

How can I add my own foods to my recipes?? There's no button to do this. I've created a long list of foods but now is useless because I can't use it to create some recipes.

Help please.

Thank you.

Replies

• To add your own recipes you need to click 'Food' from the navigation bar at the top of the page, then click on the 'Recipes' subheading.

This will bring up a page with a 'recipe box' that says you haven't added anything yet. Theres a hyperlink at the end of that statement that will allow you to start adding ingredients for a new recipe, and a bit further over on the page is a green button that will allow you to do the same.
  • Zannukene
    Zannukene Posts: 10 Member
    Hi!
    You should be able to find the food you have entered through the "add ingredients" after you have used the "enter new recipes" button under Recipes.
    If you can't find your foods, witch you have entered, then the problem might be, that when you entered your own foods, you didn’t make them visible for other MFP users (" Yes, let other MyFitnessPal members use this food.") I do not know if this could be the problem, but that’s the first thing that jumped into my head when I red your question.
    I have not tried out the theory, because I always make foods I enter visible for all, but maybe that’s the problem.