new

superstar
superstar Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi!
I'm new to this. I've been to weight watchers for the last 4 months and kept watching myself gain. I really have got to get this weight off. I am miserable. Some of this weight I gained in 2004 after my doctor put me on antidepressents after my huband died, (58 Pounds). I have put more on too. I'm not on that medicine anymore. I'm happily married again to a wonderful man that loves me no matter what!!! I want to loose wieght for myself. My health is starting to take an effect on me due to my weight. I need all the support that I can get. I need ya'lls prayers and advice. Thanks for having me!!

:smile: :happy: superstar

Replies

• superstar
    superstar Posts: 2
    Hi!
    I'm new to this. I've been to weight watchers for the last 4 months and kept watching myself gain. I really have got to get this weight off. I am miserable. Some of this weight I gained in 2004 after my doctor put me on antidepressents after my huband died, (58 Pounds). I have put more on too. I'm not on that medicine anymore. I'm happily married again to a wonderful man that loves me no matter what!!! I want to loose wieght for myself. My health is starting to take an effect on me due to my weight. I need all the support that I can get. I need ya'lls prayers and advice. Thanks for having me!!

:smile: :happy: superstar
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Hang in there! This is a great forum for ideas and support!

Ileana
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    I agree with lleanak that you will find a great deal more here in MFP than elsewhere. I know many people who have been on WW and they find this an easier way to go rather than counting points.

You've come down a very tough road so far and you recognize it so that's half the battle now you can take charge of the rest of it as well.

Welcome aboard -- you CAN do it!
  • Lots of good luck! I am also new to this and have medical issues that are frustrating. So, hang in there. I find this easier than WW also and the points thing just didn't work for me. Everything I read is pointing to counting calories.
    thyroidmama
  • cherrybe
    cherrybe Posts: 19
    Hi i joined too because i had health problems with all the weight i put on too. Glad you found happiness again. Youll do really well on this site. I joined last week and i lost 5 pounds in my first week.

Good luck on your weight loss

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

XXX
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Girl, this is the way to lose those pounds, as well as wean off those anti-depressents. Regular exercise will improve your moods so much you won't need those stinky pills. It's amazing how much better I am now after getting off the meds and getting all my exercise!!

WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
  • brownewell94
    brownewell94 Posts: 23 Member
    I was the same way with weight watchers. Everyone else around me lost 40-60 pounds on WW and I gained 10! It's nice to know that I'm not alone! This sight really does work.
  • cherryb
    cherryb Posts: 10
    good luck
  • momi
    momi Posts: 9
    Good luck and WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.