Hi! I'm A Gamer Girl who Need Friends

Options

Replies

• shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there! :)
    I play WoW as well and I love my XBOX! :)
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Added you :)

I play PC and console games. WoW, Steam Games, MineCraft, Skyrim, etc.

I also make youtube videos on MineCraft
  • msbroin
    msbroin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love how active this message board is
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Starcraft II and Deus Ex player here. I'm getting Assassin's Creed Black Flag for my PC on Monday but I also play on my PS3 (older Assassins Creeds) and my Wii (the fun kids games!). I don't get the whole console and PC war thing. Play them all!! I would have XBox as well if I had more money and time.
  • pinknikesxo
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I used to play WoW but quit three years ago and can't say I miss it. Currently loving: Skyrim (yup, still), Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Diablo 3 and a whole variety of other games on PC and various consoles.

:)
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Console fiend here! Added :)
  • msbroin
    Options
    Any of you who want to play wow want to get back into WoW let me know then new content is going to be BOSS!!!
  • msbroin
    Options
    BOOM
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ex-WoW player here. Still have friends that I met playing. I play on PC - Borderlands, Bioshock, Diablo, a billion Steam games lol I love my console games also though! No platform bigotry in my house. Love me some Fallout, Skyrim, Dragons Age, Fable. Also classics like Zelda and Harvest Moon. ;)

Any gamers feel free to add me. We are a rare breed.
  • SgtZabka
    SgtZabka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What up! Xbox player here, add me: SgtZabka....I've mostly been crafting mines so if you're in to that, that's where I'll be haha
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Any other PC games? Because WoW doesn't count. So far you're a console peasant.

I+am+a+dirty+console+peasant+planing+to+get+a+_a0792ac5fef4e4eefc684483fb81b9c3.jpg

I too am a PC elitist. Bow down.
  • kdmbennett
    kdmbennett Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm also a PC gamer. I have played WoW since open beta. I also play FFXIV, The Sims 3, Civilization, Borderlands, and a myriad of other games through Steam and the like. Not much for the consoles, though ;) Feel free to add me.
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    If PC gamers consider console users peasants what do you make of people like me who play tablet games?

Huge player of Clash of Clans here but thats it tbh other than a bit of candy crush on the train!! Lol

Feel free to add me
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Hardore gamer here if needed :)

GW2
    WoW
    Lol :/
    SC2
    CS:GO

add me if interest
  • Pain_Train
    Options
    I casually play wow, I played hearthstone for a week and it just made me want to renew my wow account.
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hardcore gamer here as well. WoW, LoL, Diablo (1, 2, 3), Hearthstone, SC and probably many i'm missing. Have 3 kids so its fun juggling work, family, working out, and maybe getting some time to play. Add me if you like, us gamers have to stick together
  • Obnoxa
    Obnoxa Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Any other PC games? Because WoW doesn't count. So far you're a console peasant.

I+am+a+dirty+console+peasant+planing+to+get+a+_a0792ac5fef4e4eefc684483fb81b9c3.jpg

I try not to be elitist, but I was playing EQ before all you youngens could even spell MMO Haha!
    I never could get into WoW, though I liked Warcraft. I mostly just fart around casually in Guild Wars 2 while I lament how long it's taking for Everquest Next to launch.
  • Inergi
    Inergi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Added. WoW player too ;-)
  • meganwinx
    meganwinx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im actually using some Video Games to lose my weight and reach my goals!
    I'm playing Dance Dance Revolution Extreme2 and Just Dance 2014 everyday to get in my cardio.
    I also play quite a few other games on PC, Wii, 3ds, and Ps2/3 Such as
    -Minecraft
    -LoL
    -Kingdomhearts
    -Pokemon
    - Every Mario game made
    - etc etc...
    Add me if you want!
  • Southieface
    Options
    Score! For like-mindedness!

-Minecraft
    -Steam
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Bioshock
    TF2
    Saints Row IV
    Fallout
    DC Universe

-Console
    Xbox
    Wii

-Virtual Worlds
    (Building and Learning how to make mesh!)
    Secondlife

Feel free to add me!