Hi anyone doing blogilates January calendar?

Options
Heya, just looking for people on here doing blogilates january calendar. it'd be good to have some friends to share support and motivation with. i kinda fell off the wagon for january but i will for sure stick to February's calendar!

can't wait to meet you! x

Replies

• kpopluvvie
    Options
    Hi there, I'm also doing the Blogilates January Calander too. And I got slightly off track and distracted so i have quite a few days to catch up on. I'm going to make sure I'm ready and focused for February. I'm trying to find other popsters so please add me if you are one. ^_^
  • ileplaza
    ileplaza Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to have a blogilates friend..or friends :) I am doing day #2 and 3 since I missed out on that but hopefully I can make it through haha. :) How is your day?
  • sylviedroz
    sylviedroz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I haven't done anything today :( I've been in the library all day studying so... not too bad? haha. ill try tomorrow but I'm mainly trying to get people together so we can tackle next months together! :D
  • hisaku
    hisaku Posts: 19
    Options
    Neat, I watched her youtube recently, but didn't know she had a workout calendar. I had to look it up. I believe it's this:

http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2013/06/03/beginners-calendar-for-popsters-just-starting-out/

I'll try it out :)
  • ileplaza
    Options
    Hisaku: Yup that is it :) I subrscribed to her newsletter also so that the February will be my next hit :) Good Luck.

Sylviedroz: Oh boy! Study time definitely is important :) Even though I dread it sometimes. I can't wait for February. I did the 4 workouts last night, but man I was shaking haha. They aren't easy but time does go by fast at least.

Kpopluvvie: Yey we can do this girl! Im excited to have Popsters along.
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a Blogilates baby. I'm on my fifth day of the third week of the beginners calendar and I seriously like it.

Can I start February's calendar when I get done with beginners? I'm asking because I am able to keep up mostly and don't want to get discouraged if her regular calendars are super hard.

I've been debating just doing the beginners calendar again, but doubling up (ie week 1: days 1 & 2, then days 3 & 4, etc.)

What do you think? Add me popsters! I can always use motivation! :-)
  • HanaNikki
    Options
    It's been a while since my last video, but I'd like to join the Februrary calendar. Seems like we're all in the same boat. Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me (if I haven't already added you ;D)
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I do it every Sunday.. not by calendar... I think pop pilates is such a quick, simple *kitten* kicking!
  • sylviedroz
    Options
    February calendar is up!!! lets do it people!
    from what i've seen i think i'm definitely gonna enjoy this month more than last month. i was not into those dance days and HIITS so at least this month its just HIITs!
  • rianne04
    Options
    Yep! I was doing the January calendar then my schedule got busy so I didn't end up finishing it.. but hopefully I can stick with the February calendar!
  • sylviedroz
    Options
    WE CAN DO IT! :)
  • krw1989
    krw1989 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do the Blogilates calendars! Are you FebruREADY? :)
  • lilgia
    Options
    I have a question. I'm a week away from finishing the Beginners calendar. Do you guys think I should just start right up into Feb calendar? Thanks guys! I'm loving this program! :)
  • HanaNikki
    Options
    I just finished the first day! Yay! I'm always so proud when I finish the whole workout, because I usually only do parts of it.

@lilgia: It's up to you. Do you feel like the beginners calendar ist easy now? Then I would switch to Februready. If not, stick to the beginners calendar until you're done and then start Februready a week late.
  • ileplaza
    Options
    Woooo how is everyone feeling? This calender will be cray cray but so awesome. I can feel that I am more flexible since I start 2 weeks ago and I can last a little longer but hopefully my side planks will get better :) Off to work out now. Day #4!!
  • Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Just signed up! It looks like fun, she is so bubbly and happy!
  • xGottaLoveRach
    Options
    I love her monthly calendars, this year, so far, i haven't missed a day! there really is a first for everything, hahah :)