Scale hasn't moved in almost a week..

Options
But I lost an inch off my freakishly large butt! I'm claiming a victory here!

Replies

• telegirl52
    Options
    Ha! I came to encourage you to find we have something in common...(a booty to behold) lol!
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Probably gaining muscle and losing fat if you're working out! :) I only WISH I had a booty, I'm flat as a flitter. lol. Well, not that flat, but not big either!
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that you're toning your gluteus and tightening them up...thus the reducation in inches...congrats! I'm on the bootylicious side too, and while my hubby supports me losing weight, he doesn't want me to lose the booty:wink:
  • Synamin
    Synamin Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ha! I came to encourage you to find we have something in common...(a booty to behold) lol!

I'm pretty good-natured about it. One day my teenaged son kept tossing small objects at my back side. I asked what he was doing and he said he was trying to see if they would orbit.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Probably gaining muscle and losing fat if you're working out! :)
    Doesn't happen on a calorie deficit (a few exceptions). Building muscle will end up in weight gain and that happens with surplus not deficit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Synamin
    Synamin Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Doesn't happen on a calorie deficit (a few exceptions). Building muscle will end up in weight gain and that happens with surplus not deficit.

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I eat at as close to a 1000 calorie deficit as I can most days. I use fitbit and I weigh everything that goes in my mouth. So why haven't I lost weight, Mr Credentials?
  • Nakedgrass
    Nakedgrass Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Losing inches is just as important as losing pounds. Sometimes you will gain weight, but get slimmer and it's only because you are gaining muscle and toning up. So...stay vigilant and keep plugging at it.
    I have 100 pounds to lose, but I am doing 30lb goals. It makes it more manageable for me. I get frustrated sometimes too, but I treat my goals, even if it is inches instead of pounds. I would rather be 10lbs heavier with a firm body, than 10lbs less with a floppy one.lol
  • helenjaidy
    helenjaidy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look slimmer, but it's not showing on the scales yet!! Lol!!!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

I eat at as close to a 1000 calorie deficit as I can most days. I use fitbit and I weigh everything that goes in my mouth. So why haven't I lost weight, Mr Credentials?
    Water weight being retained due to working out? Sodium? Fitbit does not accurately reflect your own actual TDEE? I'm sure there's more, but there's three to choose from.