Ad free MFP?

Options
Is there an option to pay for an upgrade so I don't contantly get bombarded with ads to cut belly fat and reduce my mortgage?

Replies

• CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Some folks use an ad blocker - I could not figure out how to do it. I just mute the ones I cannot stand. I do not mind most of them as they generate the money to run the site but the belly fat ones I HATE and mute every time.
  • NicholePotato
    NicholePotato Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Install adblock on your browser
  • spike112311
    Options
    i agree...
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Use Ab Blocker plus... it's an add on. I have found it for Chrome and Firefox. I have no ads when I use this.
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Use Ab Blocker plus... it's an add on. I have found it for Chrome and Firefox. I have no ads when I use this.
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • louisedavies311
    louisedavies311 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I was wondering why I couldn't see any ads, but I use Adblocker too, so it must be working lol
  • happyrelation
    Options
    Hi I am Julia, Today I will tell you guys about how to lose weight very fast.

Every body is different. A pound is 3500 calories. The more muscle you have, the faster you'll burn the fat.
    You need weight training 3 times a week, alternating days. Cardio is fine too.
    You have to eat and burn calories to take you under your maintenance calories. For instance, there are calculators out there to do this...my maintenance is 1800 calories a day. If I were to eat 1500 calories a day, that's 300 calories a day less than what it takes to maintain my body weight. 300 times 7 days is 2100 calories. Not quite a pound. So, let's say my goal is to workout 3 times a week and add cardio 2 times and I burned 1900 calories through that. 1900 plus 2100 is 4000 calories.
    One pound being 3500 calories, I've just lost just over a pound in a week.
    4 1/2 pounds a month times 6 is 27 pounds.
    Plus, people that are very overweight, tend to lose more in the beginning because there's water weight etc. that comes off faster.
    But that's the basic foundation.
    I'm doing a program just for women at http://inshapenow.net. It's amazing with great support from women doing this program or have already succeeded.

Just remember...
    Less calories, build muscle through weights, eat protein and carbs through veggies and fruit. You need fat in your diet, don't cut it all out. There are good fats. Dump the diet sodas, they won't help, and actually have been proven to hurt weight loss.

Good luck