Jamie Eason LiveFit

Options
Has anyone tried or completed Jamie Eason's LiveFit? I'm starting the workouts tomorrow and the eating plan today! I wanted to hear your stories/success's with this to keep me encouraged and motivated. Also i'm going to do 30 Day Shred on the side. So maybe i'll get double results or maybe i'll just wear my body out. I'll find out when I get to this point!

Also, if you have tried LiveFit what Whey protein powder did you use?

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Love love love JE 12WLiveFit I had great success....I've done it 2 rds and each time loved it... You can see my first results on this blog... I wasn't doing any protein shake during the program.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sexylovinmecook
  • mkop84
    mkop84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Starting it today. A whole bunch of us girls that are e-friends and belong to a few facebook groups are starting today!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    LiveFit is a solid program. Although it's not a good idea to supplement it with 30DS because the reason it's structured the way it is, is because of the importance on resting muscle groups in between workouts.
  • maanders
    maanders Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday! So, can't share results yet, but I'm hopeful. The workouts this week really did make me sore, so I am hoping that is a good sign.

In addition to tracking on MyFitnessPal, I am blogging about the program at marielivinglife.blogspot.com

Anyone doing the program, feel free to friend me. :)

Best of luck to you!!
  • callie006
    callie006 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I did Live Fit almost 2 years ago (well phases 1 and 2), and I had good results. I didn't do phase 3 because I wasn't ready to do that much of a cut at that point in my journey. I moved on and did Lee Labrada's 12 week trainer, and I liked that too.

I thought about doing Live Fit this winter, but I think has too many isolation lifts for my current fitness level. It's a fun program, though, and while I didn't do Jaime's eating plan as written, I did really enjoy some of the recipes she shared as part of it. I actually still make her carrot cake bars.
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I just started the LiveFit program yesterday 1/11/14!! I am going to start the food plan on Monday when I go grocery shopping. I am starting at 173 pounds, 5'6. Can't wait to see the end results!!
  • WannaBeDiesel
    WannaBeDiesel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I started LIve Fit yesterday (Monday, Jan 13, 2014). I've been physically fit before, but after having my second child last year, I did nothing really for a whole year. The first day, I lifted and was at muscle failure at the third set, but kept going. I can tell you I felt it the next day. I wasn't going to do the whole protein shakes, but now I think I am going to have to really along with the multi vitamine and fish oil tablet. I know it says don't do any cardio this month, but I do 10-15 min on the elliptical after. Also, I was really retricting my calorie intake, but the day after the first lift day, I was extremely hungry in the morning, which is another reason I think I need that protein shake. If anyone wants to to keep tabs or bounce advice back to each other while we do this, please feel free to add me.
  • mariaaa56
    Options
    Hey guys, I started Jamie Eason's LiveFit January 21st and am on Week 2 day 9. I am also a college student attempting at this program so it's been challenging but hopefully worth it in the end. I would love to hear some results for those already weeks into it :)
  • shirleygirl1013
    shirleygirl1013 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 25 and love it. I admit that I haven't followed her diet but I do eat clean and a lot of lean protein a day. And I have been doing cardio. However, I have been seeing results in my arms and legs that I have never seen before. Good luck and keep going.
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I did Livefit and really liked it. I actually would supplement occasionally with Jillian Michael tapes. I was taking New Zealand perfect whey, but it doesn't really matter what kind you take.
    I would say most of my results are from livefit.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1189357-my-success-story-180-140-repost-with-pics-this-time
  • shadowfeet33
    shadowfeet33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just completed week 1. Pretty much sore from head to toe so some changes must be taking place! Trying to implement the diet plan perfectly right away is a little overwhelming for me so I am incorporating her recipes slowly and will continue to perfect the diet side. I am eating healthy, just a little more processed than she recommends. My husband has done this plan before, and had amazing results, so I am looking forward to the same!! Best wishes to everyone!!
  • shaney13
    shaney13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I downloaded everything and made a grocery list but I'm still intimidated by the gym machines! I just feel like i have no idea what am doing in the weight room.
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I LOVED this program and gained a lot of muscle during it. I had a lot of success lowering my body fat % and just looked a lot better all around. The scale probably won't budge in the first phase, or may even increase but this is due to muscle gain. The second and third phase take a lot of dedication and time but definitely worth it. This is where you will start to see the inches drop. GOOD LUCK! I highly recommend it!
  • runningindigo
    runningindigo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start week 4!! I really like it!! Nice to see the positive results on this post!! I haven't seen any changes yet, but I know I will before the end :smile:

Oh, and I'm using Body Fortress Whey Protein Isolate!!

good luck!!:happy:
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    In week 4 and lovin it. I follow my own diet plan but am seeing results with the workouts :)

I use bio-chem all natural whey...

:flowerforyou:
  • adpatrick92
    adpatrick92 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    How do you post a picture on here? I wanted to share my results so far with everyone!
  • adpatrick92
    adpatrick92 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started Jamie Eason LiveFit January the 1st, 2014. I'm almost done with the first week of Phase two. Week 5. These are my results so far. Enjoy!
    cbddf416-4dba-402a-8cbd-3ed4c963aafa_zps70b5ce5c.jpg

1068974_251059071729952_304142645_n_zpsc471d85a.jpg

1598273_251059801729879_2098373685_n_zps0eca480b.jpg
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Starting day 1 of phase 1 today. So glad to hear of (and see) some awesome results. Would love to see more pics of results people have got with this program!
  • katherinephipps1
    katherinephipps1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is great plan,. I did it for the full 12 weeks and even though my weight changed only slightly (3lbs off) I did however see great results. Not a fan of the gym I was not 100% sure that if would work however....
    I have I lost over 14 inches overall and actually gained muscle definition. Ive just returned from a holiday and going to start it all over gain.

This is a great work and easy to follow.
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    This is great plan,. I did it for the full 12 weeks and even though my weight changed only slightly (3lbs off) I did however see great results. Not a fan of the gym I was not 100% sure that if would work however....
    I have I lost over 14 inches overall and actually gained muscle definition. Ive just returned from a holiday and going to start it all over gain.

This is a great work and easy to follow.

When you said you had great results, did you start seeing some decent muscle definition? Did you lose some body fat %? That's what I'm really after.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!