Always been over weight, time to change

Options
Hello! Basically I have been over weight for as long as I can remember and now I'm fed up!! Any takers to increase motivation and do it along side me?! I find it extremely hard to lose weight and so far lost 7lbs, help!

Replies

• allietf44
    allietf44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, let's do it girl!
  • wildflower_kls
    wildflower_kls Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Ready for a change... We can do it!!!
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've been too comfortable for too long. I have been tracking with MFP for just over 2 weeks and I have lost 5 pounds. 59 more to go!! My diary is open and I feel encouraging! LOL
  • vt78che
    vt78che Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey there! It seems like forever for me, so it definitely has/is involved eating, exercise, and lifestyle changes. The support you get from here is great, just don't be shy!
  • soulnoire
    Options
    I'm with you! Just started tracking my calories here again a few days ago and this time I'm really serious about it. We can do it!
  • LucyMoran2013
    Options
    We really can! My dairy is open also and I just want to shred this fat!! As I am only 18 I ideally want to be comfortable before I go to uni. A complete fresh start!!
  • schelni02
    Options
    I'm jumping on this train! The more motivation the better :)
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Been there for a long time, I'm game to help :)
  • LucyMoran2013
    Options
    Aww thankyou everyone! I'm glad we are all experiencing the same situations, finally joined the gym today.. Feeling a lot better :)
  • hazstar
    Options
    Im the same! Just turned 20 and don't want to be chubby any more! Want to wear nice clothes! I have an under active thyroid so that makes it 10x harder to loose weight :D

I joined the gym too a week ago and have done aerobics, zumba and core conditioning! Good luck x

EDIT: Also seen you're soon to start Uni, I have just started my second year and it was where I put all my weight on, and when my under active thyroid was found out too D:
    I ate healthy, its just the going out and drinking to makes you gain so much weight! So be careful :p
  • LucyMoran2013
    Options
    Aww thankyou I will do! I'm definitely taking a pair of scales to uni with me,, I can't afford not to!! Which uni was you at?
  • mandalynn1986
    mandalynn1986 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Same here! been overweight since preteen years, so most of my life... alomost 30 now! but i made the decision a few days ago that its time to change before i hit that 30 mark :) Best of luck and stay motivated! Keep in mind ( i always have to tell myself) it is a slow process!
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ready for a change also, feel free to add me.
  • LucyMoran2013
    Options
    Literally been over weight since I can remember. It's ridiculous! Feel free to add me also, diary is open :)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm nowhere near as young as you, and almost at my goal, but can give a good cheer when needed.
    Feel free to add.