2nd try at MFP, looking for friends to keep it interesting.

Options
This is my 2nd attempt at MFP. The first time I had no friends and no encouragement so it got boring and i stopped. I'm looking for some friends to support me on what will hopefully be my final attempt to get in shape. Of course I will then need support in staying that way! Please add me!

Replies

• NewMama221
    Options
    Having friends on here has definitely helped me!
  • jpikey66
    jpikey66 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I'm on here daily. It helps a lot seeing other people in the same situation as you :-)
  • lunafortuna
    Options
    I'm definitely sending a request. This is like my 3rd try at this sort of thing. I tried Sparkpeople first, and it was a bust; I was just too shy to add anyone. Having support is definitely the way to go.
  • illianjay
    illianjay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi :) i'll add you as a friend!

i need accountability, too :)
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I too am on my second attempt (damn you Christmas!) Haha ..... Feel free to add :)
  • KayKay7459
    KayKay7459 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :)
  • carolanne4
    Options
    Yes. Add me as well.
  • Brianna032015
    Brianna032015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is also my second attempt! I started back up yesterday, and I'm already way more involved because I've started adding friends too! Let's add each other!
  • jennfer71
    jennfer71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Busy mom of two here trying to get in better shape to keep up with them. Struggling to break through about a 12-18 month plateau myself & would welcome some fresh faces of encouragement. ;-)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone may add if the like. I am always happy to support!!
  • ursus_maritimus
    Options
    Round two for me too... always room for more friends! Helps keep me accountable :)
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. :-) Support is always needed!
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You got this buddy!
  • evamclaughlin9
    evamclaughlin9 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd attempt at MFP too. Feel free to add me; we can all use motivational support from friends.
  • MKV88
    MKV88 Posts: 18
    Options
    This is my second attempt on here as well, would love someone to keep me line! Lol feel free to add me :)
  • anna_b85
    anna_b85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm also here for round 2 :)
  • kiddkristin
    kiddkristin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also here on round 2!
    I did not utilize the community last time around, and I'd like to try it this time!
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome back! this is a journey...enjoy it along the way. one day at a time, one step at a time. some days will b better than others. just get back up and march forward. remember...tomorrow is always a new day. we can do anything we set our minds too. always looking for support and motivation. feel free to add me.

have a wonderful day! we got this!
  • Ctrum69
    Ctrum69 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    44/M/ about 1.5 hrs south of you.

Add if you wish. I know a bunch of the tough mudder guys, but don't do them myself.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Having friends has helped a lot.

Feel free to add me.