walden farms dressings!

Leelubaby
Leelubaby Posts: 9
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
Ok, im as skeptical as the next guy so when my friend had me try her CALORIE FREE, SUGAR FREE, FAT FREE, CHOLOSTEROL FREE, CARB FREE, GLUTEN FREE salad dressings, of course, i said YUK! no way! Well, to my pleasant surprise they were REALLY good! I've only tried the honey dijon, creamy bacon & chipotle ranch flavors. They aren't thick like real salad dressing but lots of flavor. I've found bottles at Walmart and on their website you can even order individual packets to take on the go with you! I bought the blue cheese to try and figured because im saving with everything being FREE i can splurge and add in some blue cheese crumbles to chunk it up :)

Good luck everyone! Hope this helps even just a little!

Replies

• Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Thank you for sharing. I like salads but battle w/ the dressing. If I like it, it's full of calories. If I use low fat, I don't enjoy my salad. I'm going to try these. Thank you again =]
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    I see zero-calorie peanut "spread" and jelly on there....too good to be true! ;-)
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I'd eat more lettuce if I could find a good dressing. Paula Deens Peach something or other has been the lowest calorie, lowest sodium dressing but it just isn't doing it for me.

I LOVE honey dijon. I will look for these and try it.

Thanks.

Eva
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    WF dressings are a bit high on the sodium I've found.

I'm a 1 tbsp kind of girl, so I can spare the 25 calories and the 4g of carbs for my balsamic and lemon poppyseed dressings.
  • missmaya24
    missmaya24 Posts: 142 Member
    I have the zero calorie apple butter. I really like it but find it hard to believe that it has no calories, no sugar, basically nothing.
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    They are mostly made of gums...
    http://www.ticgums.com/

...and artificial sweeteners.
  • Thanks for the info. I have wonder how they taste. I'll try 'em out.
  • I've had the Honey mustard dressing and the chocolate sauce. I actually prefer the chocolate sauce to Hershey's.

It's been awhile since I've had it, though - do they still make the chocolate sauce?
  • I only just discovered them! I've only tried those few dressings. I went on the website and they DO have a chocolate syrup. Dont know if its the same one you had but i'm willing to try it :) the only thing my friend had that she absolutely didnt like was the mayo.
This discussion has been closed.