Motivation Beads

Options
2»

Replies

• Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I love the idea. How about using the beads to make a necklace, bracelet, earrings? Then you can wear your accomplishments with pride. This might work for me.
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Love it! I really like visuals so I might need to do something like this :)

ETA: I think I might do a modified version-once my string gets so long (a foot or something) then I can get myself a prize (workout gear? massage?)
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love the idea. How about using the beads to make a necklace, bracelet, earrings? Then you can wear your accomplishments with pride. This might work for me.

Great idea! Ima do it!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    too much work for me
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options

Great idea! Ima do it!

Sort of doing this. Each bead represents 50p and I'm going to use the money to buy bead charms for my Thomas Sabo bracelet.
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options

Great idea! I'm planning on hanging mine across a shelf in my room (once it's full) like decrotive garland. :)
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    OMG! I'm super excited about this, and can't wait to get home to start. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    My first bead I've bought and new bracelet.

image_zpsc85d0611.jpg
  • jaz050465
    Options
    [image_zps1b07f2f3.jpg
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    LOVE this idea, love the visual nature of it too!! :smile:
  • jaz050465
    Options
    image_zpsc85d0611.jpg

Can't get this to work for some reason.
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to do this as well, then wear it as a symbol of pride!
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options
    I made it to 20 beads today! :D I'm excited to go get this certain blush I've been wanting!

Glad so many people are excited about this!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    What a fun and tangible way to count some victories! Incremental reward ideas like this really turn my crank. I've heard some gals talk about getting a Pandora bracelet and assorted charms for varying milestones. I'm kind of considering starting one as a reward for my first bodyweight back squat, but it's interesting to see ideas like this geared for weight loss, too.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    What a fun and tangible way to count some victories! Incremental reward ideas like this really turn my crank. I've heard some gals talk about getting a Pandora bracelet and assorted charms for varying milestones. I'm kind of considering starting one as a reward for my first bodyweight back squat, but it's interesting to see ideas like this geared for weight loss, too.
    That's what I'm doing. Using Thomas Sabo bracelet though- their new Karma range. I think its nicer than Pandora.
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    I really like this idea as a visual reminder of what I've accomplished -- far too often I focus on what I didn't do. I make jewelry in my spare time, so I have loads of beads lying around...thank you and best wishes for continued success!