23 year old looking to lose 60-70lbs

Options
Hi,
I'm Karybeth from Maryland. Since getting married about a year and a half ago, I completely fell off the nutrition and fitness wagon. I had gotten down to 155 in college, but now I am all the way up to 215 :(. I restarted tracking with MFP about 10 days ago and started using my Fitbit again. I am feeling great about the recommitment and have already lost a couple pounds. I have a wedding to go to in 15 weeks, so my first goal is to lose 20 pounds before the wedding. I would love to be friends and encourage one another :)

Replies

• morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    We have very similar goals. I started at 228 and want to be 150. I'm currently 213 =) oh and I'm 24! feel free to add me
  • I just 23 ... 207 pounds... goal 175...:) I have a huge muffin top 49inches:/ I am 5.5
  • kelaw1
    kelaw1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in a very similar boat! Turning 25 soon, and restarted at 213.4, down to 202, but my heaviest was around 229. Please feel free to add me too!
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options
    22 here! Also looking to lose a considerable amount of weight. 5'5''... looking to be 115 (though that's probably pretty low...)

Anyone feel free to add. I'm always down fro friends!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    We have very similar goals. I started at 228 and want to be 150. I'm currently 213 =) oh and I'm 24! feel free to add me

Don't add this one. She wont help motivate you at ALL!:tongue:

Just kidding!:laugh: She and I are motivating each other. You can add me too if you'd like. I just hit 211 lbs yesterday and I'm 24. Similar goals. Like minds. Together we shall become lighter and more healthy and of course more devastatingly beautiful and CONQUER THE WORLD! :devil:
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Don't add this one. She wont help motivate you at ALL!:tongue:

Just kidding!:laugh: She and I are motivating each other. You can add me too if you'd like. I just hit 211 lbs yesterday and I'm 24. Similar goals. Like minds. Together we shall become lighter and more healthy and of course more devastatingly beautiful and CONQUER THE WORLD! :devil:

lol geeee thanks!! Good job on hitting 211 by the way!
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    22 almost 23 looking to lose 40-50 :]
  • grr_zombie89
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 curently trying to lose this weight. Ive always been 125/130 but ive gain alot of weight in the past 3years. Its hard to lose the weight without being motovatied... Feel free to add me. I just joined last night and I'm excited to get this started
  • jenni_d1990
    jenni_d1990 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey I just turned 23, I'm 5"4 and I was exactly 200lbs working on losing 60lbs, so far I've lost 11 :) add me if you'd like!
  • add me:D