motivation/accountability needed

Options
Hi! I'm a 25 yr old full student, I also volunteer and work part time. I have a hard tome eating healthy and working out. I've had success with MFP before, lost 50 pounds. but of course gained it all back and them some. I'm trying again. Right now I'm focusing on eating healthy Once I feel that I have that under control I plan on adding in some exercise.

Is anyone in the same boat? or been there done that? I guess I'm really looking for people to add as friends on here so I have some motivation or accountability when logging.

Replies

• Paindoesnthurt
    Paindoesnthurt Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been overweight years before in my teenage years and now I'm where I'm at. Best thing to do is make a habit of it by sticking with it and going at your own pace. This is after all a lifestyle, it's permanent, not temporary. You need to face whatever is keeping you from doing the things you need to right now. For example, if you ate junk food every day and you could bare not eating it two days in a week why not for the first 30 days stick to doing that. When it becomes easy the next 30 take out a day etc. Have fun with it and don't go on the deep end too fast. Again, go at your own pace

If you train everyday, keep active and do your habits religiously you'll soon find that the motivation you "lack" won't be lacking anymore. Having said all that, I'm happy to help you out! Friend me, message me anything you need help with and I'll be happy to see how you're doing! After all, I have goals too :)