HI!

Options
Just signed up for this thing. I was actually looking for a workout planner but this looked neat too. My goal is to drop the remaining flab I have and increase over all fitness.

Replies

• marywatkins5059
    marywatkins5059 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How he heck do you even get started on here??? As you can tell I am green on here
  • Krikit34
    Krikit34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mary,
    Just start clicking on things and looking around. Are you just starting on the site as a whole, or just starting on the community part?
  • wshultz14
    wshultz14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will find many great supportive people on this site. The first thing you should do is set your goals. From the home page click on the goal tab and fill in the blanks, then click on the food tab to start logging. Good luc:smile:
  • wshultz14
    wshultz14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Go to my home and determine what info you want to see. Record your current weight, and dimensions, as well as what else you may be tracking. Carbs, calories, protein, etc. Determine how many pounds you want to loose. Just start recording your meals, and exercise. You will find that when you see the food you eat, and don't forget to look at the reports, the graph tell you the weight loss, fats, proteins, vitamin's and etc. your food is or is not giving you.

All this helps you make suttle changes to your diet. We don't get to a better way of eating all at once. We get there one meal at a time.

Good Luck
  • marywatkins5059
    Options
    Rookie of the day here.
  • marywatkins5059
    Options
    Hi
  • marywatkins5059
    Options
    Where are you at? I would like to get started on a program
  • marywatkins5059
    Options
    holdin on
    :happy:
  • marywatkins5059
    Options
    I am just starting this as a whole. Still unsure if I like it or not.
  • llorab92
    Options
    Just signed up, my aim is to lose 70lbs by june for my wedding xx
  • greedynik
    Options
    Hi all!

I finished my first week of t25 today. My goal is to lose at least 70 lbs. I'll be taking measurments tomorrow and weighing in. I'd enjoy friends on here to keep me motivated!

Good luck everyone!:wink:
  • sitayaksha
    Options
    Hello every one I just started here , tomorrow will be my week mark and weigh in day. So far I am loving it here, I was on atkins but was having issues trying to keep my cals low while I kept my carbs low as well, so I decided to do a low carb diet myself and not follow anything fancy. So far I love it, I liked atkins but it was hard to give up some carbs, I missed fruit and yogurt and here I can have it so I am happy, I have 80 pounds to loose so I am hoping I can get at least half way through that before the year is over :)
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It took a little bit for me to really figure what this site was about. Once I punched in my goals and tweaked them (using a Macro site for my type of lifestyle) and after a few days of entering your food, it starts to make sense. Great community too who are very supportive!!!