Anyone like Blogilates?

Options
I love Cassey Ho! I'm doing the beginners workout challenge :)

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I adore Blogilates. Probably my favorite youtube fitness channel. I followed a meal plan of hers in the past too. She's so bubbling and encouraging. Sometimes it's a bit too much for me, but I still love her. I always hope she'll come around me for a meet. Her butt and leg workouts make me burn. I love it!
  • VintagePhoenix
    Options
    Yep she's a bit mental, but I think that's why I like her so much!
  • ainokea8
    Options
    I love her too! But agree with her overly bubbly personality. I don't know how she can be so bubbly and energetic while doing the most killer workouts. I'm over here barely even able to talk and she's there giggling away and having a whole conversation. It's astounding :indifferent:
  • mellypeters09
    mellypeters09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I actually did Blogilates for awhile! She is really cool and i love the nifty little food ideas that she has! Im just not so much into doing workouts on my laptop and prefer a TV workout.
  • yungohara
    yungohara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For those of you who have done the Beginner's Workout Calendar, would you mind telling me about how long the workouts are per day? Not on a day by day basis, but just on average.
  • rianne04
    Options
    Beginner's is usually 30mins or less.. Then when you move up to her monthly calendar it's 1hr. :)
  • rianne04
    Options
    I love doing blogilates! Everyday's different and it challenges me! :smile:
  • yungohara
    yungohara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Perfect, thank you! Thinking about doing that after I complete 30 Day Shred.
  • xGottaLoveRach
    Options
    Im a big fan of Cassey because everyday is different so it keeps you motivated :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I love blogilates! :D Cassey is wildly encouraging and her workouts are almost always fun and challenging (I'm looking at you call me maybe squat challenge lol)