Cats or Dogs?

Options
chism21
chism21 Posts: 155 Member
Which one do you prefer? and post pictures if you have a animal best friend!

Replies

• Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Dogs.
  • chism21
    Options
    Me too cats just seem too clingy :devil:
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Cats!
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Dogs. Big dogs. They think they are lap dogs and I love to cuddle with the big boys!

photo2_zps7508e732.jpg

DAMMIT, I can't shrink my pic. Whatever, I did say BIG dogs.
  • sickpenie66
    Options
    Dog
  • chism21
    Options
    Dogs. Big dogs. They think they are lap dogs and I love to cuddle with the big boys!

photo2_zps7508e732.jpg

DAMMIT, I can't shrink my pic. Whatever, I did say BIG dogs.

The look very nice
    The following is the dog I wish for, but my building doesn't accept pets!

siberian-husky,-jump,-snow-166092.jpg
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    My vote is both but I can't post pics from my laptop!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    labs and huskies are my favorite breeds of dogs. i had a husky as a kid and my aunts and uncles had labs, so i spent a lot of time with both breeds growing up. great dogs. friendly, smart, and great pets.

bcpup5w.jpg

34590-bigthumbnail.jpg

i like cats too.
  • mrsfyredude
    mrsfyredude Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've had, and LOVED, both....but I do have to say I prefer BIG Dogs (my current is a beautiful rescued badger faced Great Pyrenees)....what's the point in having a dog if it ain't big....am I right? :happy:
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    We have both cats (three rescue kitties) and dogs (a lab mix and a pit) but if I had to pick one, I'd say fish are ideal!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I used to think of myself as a cat person, but now I'm a dog person. We have 4 dogs and 3 cats. The cats are all seniors and when they pass away, we'll be a dog only family.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I favor dogs and have two that are my spoiled rotten fur children...but I adopted a cat a few months ago (took my cockerspaniel to the vet and walked out with a cat smh) and he has grown on me. I love all my babies. Nothing beats the unconditional love and adoration an animal will give you! :heart:

This is Bruce..my 4 year old boxer/pit rescue. He's a giant mush and loves to sit on my lap, cuddle, and give kisses.

33v2904.jpg

This is Lucky..my 10 year old "cranky old man". He actually belonged to my late grandmother who was like a Mom to me..he adored her but luckily he seems to have adapted to life with me. I love him even more because he was hers. He also likes to cuddle..and snores with his eyes open when he wants my attention.

2a4q0lu.jpg

And this is Benny..my crazy cat. He thinks he's a dog and likes to go for walks (I'm serious) outside on a leash along with the dogs. He has a thing for sleeping on my head right on my pillow and will sometimes nibble on my finger while purring.

2m26wep.jpg

Eta: No idea how to resize images. Sorry! :blushing:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'll always pic cats i love them but for security dogs are handy
  • ksparrows
    Options
    I love dogs. I love Boston Terriers the most. They're like a big dog in a smaller body.

Cats, I think are adorable...they scare the crap out of me though. :S
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I have two of each and can confirm that both are awesome.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    nope. won't choose sides.
  • alc212
    alc212 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Dogs! I have two mini-foxies; and I grew up with mini-foxies and german shepherds. I've worked with animals before, (dogs and cats) and definitely still prefer dogs!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Dogs for sure, I've grown up with them and soon am getting a German Shepard <3
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Richard
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Whichever as long as its not one of those annoying *kitten* big dogs. Both are annoying and cute in their own way