Krispy Cream got me!

Options
I swear those darn donuts just called my name out!!! I ate three of them this morning at work!!!! I'm going to do good the rest of the day....

Replies

• lenaxox
    Options
    you can do it!!!! no worries bout them silly donuts! i bet they were yummy!!!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    No biggie! Keep on truckin' and eat great the rest of the day!! I love Krispy Kremes as well..haven't had one in ages! ( BUT ONLY because there are none around here!! :devil: )
  • iampam654
    Options
    don't let it set you back. whats done is done so all there is to do is move forward. besides, we are all allowed slip ups from time to time. we can't be perfect all the time!
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Everyone always ranted and raved about how delicious Krispy Kreme donuts were, how they were the best donuts and all of that... so when I was pregnant for my first daughter my husband took me on a hour and a half drive to go try them. We went inside this donut place that looked like it was out of the 1950s, considering we lived in New Englad at the time it just may have been, lol. So, we go in there and I'm overwhelmed by all the donuts and the smells. I should probably tell you that I'm not a donut person, throughout my childhood I probably only ever ate powered donuts or chocolate covered ones. So we ordered a box of different kinds I never ate before and we sat there eatting them. They were good at first, but then all the smells drove me INSANE. I got soooooooooo sick that I couldn't eat anything for the rest of the day. Now whenever I drive by a Krispy Kreme I cringe and get nauscious, actually just seeing the name on your post is what made me read it. lol.
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I can resist ones out of the box BUT a hot one, there is NO resisting that temptation for me!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    They always get me too...I get mad when anyone brings them in lmao