Looking for Female Friends! :)

Options
I'm kinda a newbie around here... today marks my 3rd week! Yay. I log in every day and am LOVING the site! So far, I've lost 5 pounds... woohoo! Anyway, I'd love some friends for accountability and encouragement. I'm 31, from the midwest, happily married and a homeschoolin' mama to two (7 and 4). My twenties were all about getting married and having babies... my pregnancies caused me to gain some extra weight and I'm ready to shed those pounds! Yeah, baby! Ha. Female friends only, please! Thanks! I look forward to meeting you!

Replies

• NidiaG24
    NidiaG24 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am here you can add me for accountability.
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also a newbie here..you can friend me if you want..I am also a homeschooling mom...
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

32 YO F, married without kids. I eat everything so might not be the best example :)
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • miss_bushido
    miss_bushido Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me if you like!
  • ImNothingWithoutChrist
    Options
    Add me if you like.
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    I'm a married mom of 2 girls (5 and 1 1/2). Please feel free to add me too!
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Sandil964
    Options
    please add me also. thanks:happy:
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) We all need some support.

Good luck! And congrats on your 5 lb loss!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! I am 34 and mom to 4! Good luck, you got this!
  • Mirra150
    Options
    I started my process need all the motivation, tips, recipes, food to eat & buy. I'm soooo new to this app. #Addme
  • BeautifulBlackSwan
    Options
    Hiya! Love myfitnesspal as well. I currently run a group on facebook called Beautiful Divas Getting Fit...we don't promote products, but simply women getting together and trying to be healthy...some of us participate in a challenge for the month, share recipes with one another, sometimes confess..or other times get off track but encourage one another to stay the course. Personally, its kept me accountable and for the first time in my life, I've been consistent for 4 weeks with my fitness. So far, we've lost over 90lbs as a group. If you're interested, please let me know...great way to stay encouraged.
  • Jennbrooks87
    Options
    I'll add you too :) I'm a mom to two as well, and I'm a "future" homeschooling mom, as my eldest is only 3 so we've just done some preschool stuff so far. I log in every day and have lost 9 lb so far!
  • natannsat3
    Options
    count me in!! I need support...am down 30 pounds on my own and I have more to go! I need a reason to log in!
  • CamilleB0119
    CamilleB0119 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Any extra motivation and accountability always helps!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Congrats on Week 3 and the great loss already!!!!

I'm older but a mama to a 6 and 4 year old. Our kids are similar ages. I've been on here for awhile and willing to help!!! I'm still trying to get rid of those last pounds and firm up then keep accountable to keep it off!

Nancy
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me to! :)
  • npostemni
    npostemni Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new too! I joined on last Monday (January 27th 2014). I'm looking for new friends to talk to daily for motivation and accountability. Feel free to add me or message me!!
  • mjojo11
    Options
    Hiii :) I just joined today..and I would love to have some supportive friends. Please add me :)