mama on a mission/ Looking for Friends

Options
I am 28, a wife of almost 5 years and a mama of a 17month old little princess. I am on a mission to lose weight, baby weight that stayed plus some!!! Exercise and eating right. Looking for supportive friends to help encourage me on the journey and in return I will do the same. Let's do this!!

Replies

• Vikkiwithamumtum
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same boat as you. trying to shift the last 18lb to get me back to pre baby weight (I have a 5 year old and a 221 month old). Find snacking on their leftovers and sweet supply is the hardest to cut out but obviously contributing in a large way to me weight!!! Would love to join forces and help each other through. xx
  • Jennbrooks87
    Options
    I'll add you, I'm a mom of two little girls, and I joined just over a month ago to lose the baby weight as well. I log in every day and comment/encourage as much as I can. I've never been able to lose weight like I have since joining MFP.. the support on here totally makes the difference!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you!!!!

I'm a mama to a 4 and 6 year old. Figuring out all the new life changes is hard, and mom is the last one to take care of herself way too often. Once you realize it helps Everyone when you do things for you to be happy and healthy its easier to make that time.

My profile also says "Mom on a A Mission!"
    Glad to support you!!!!!
    Nancy
  • kalasuuru
    kalasuuru Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey All,

I'm looking for friends too! I have a pre-schooler who is 3, and I'm STILL trying to work off the weight. But, I'm serious this time. Please help!! Add me, and I will add you to create a supportive network.

Thanks!
  • Ashtonsmommy21
    Ashtonsmommy21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. I had my second child 11/12/13 so I'm trying to lose baby weight and then some lol. I could use all the help I can get!
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in a similar situation as you! I'm 28, have an 8 mo old, and workin off the baby weight! Shall friend you :-)
  • reeny34
    Options
    Hi, I am a 34 yo (soon to be 35) mum on a mission. My 'babies' are a lot older than yours (15 & 8) but I too, am looking to lose weight.
    My profile also says 'Mum on a Mission' and I would love to support you and anyone else for that matter.

Good luck to you all as you embark on your weight loss journey!! :smile:
  • Vikkiwithamumtum
    Options
    My baby boy is not 221 months old!!! lol Typo......he is actually 22 months :-) xx
    Hi, I am in the same boat as you. trying to shift the last 18lb to get me back to pre baby weight (I have a 5 year old and a 221 month old). Find snacking on their leftovers and sweet supply is the hardest to cut out but obviously contributing in a large way to me weight!!! Would love to join forces and help each other through. xx